Well Dec 2nd we arrived at our hotel and its so nice that everyone remembers you when you consider how many faces they must deal with throughout the year. We again booked the apartments across the road next to the Blue Room (how convenient) The apartment works well for us as we need to separate bedrooms. Everything was clean and tidy and very comfortable just as before. The food in there main restaurant was very good and all the evening meals that we took in the Blue Room very good as well. All the staff we as friendly as every and would help whenever they can. Met up with Antonio down in the beach bar again and he really does do a great job down there (hope he enjoyed the car mags I left him). I also have to mention the gorgeous receptionist (Not sure of her name but I think it was Jamelia or something similar) god she is nice!. Anyway off subject, if you would like to visit Barbados and stay at a family run very friendly hotel right on the beach then this is it. Go on book it you will love it. Thanks to everyone there and look forward to seeing you all in about 10 months or so.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Court Beach Hotel is a family affair. Owned and operated by the Blades family for over four decades, Coconut Court is unpretentious and full of local character and charm. Situated directly on a beautiful beach, adjacent to the South Coast boardwalk in the World Heritage UNESCO district within easy walking distance to historic sites, shops and restaurants. Enjoy happy service and outstanding value with free added value for all guests including roundtrip airport transfers, a bottle of Pirate Punch on arrival, shopping shuttle service from the hotel to Bridgetown and free WIFI. Recently renovated, with 112 spacious hotel rooms that face the ocean, Coconut Court offers great value and a gorgeous beachfront location! All hotel rooms are comfortably furnished with air conditioning, partial kitchenette facilities, cable TV and private balcony. Full self-catering apartments also available for families and long stay visitors in the Annex. (Located off-site). The beautiful beach is shaded with coconut trees with plenty of room for sunbathing. The large protected lagoon is safe for swimming and snorkelling for all ages. The pool deck features a freshwater pool and outdoor Jacuzzi as well as a separate children’s paddling pool. There are 2 restaurants and a beach bar serving lazy lunches and tasty home cooked meals. Weekly entertainment includes live music, Managers Rum Punch Party, Beach BBQ’s and moonlight movies on the beach. Guests can also enjoy daily cocktail specials and happy hours. Book directly with the hotel and Free breakfast buffet is included too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with West Indies, Holiday Gems, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coconut Court Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Court Beach Hastings
- Coconut Court Beach Hotel Barbados/Hastings