We got all kinds of noise 24/7: cars, a bar and plenty of loud music. Travelling with two small kids that is far from perfect, but when we tried to cancel our reservation it was not possible without paying full price. Can definitely not be recommended. There are far, far better choices available. The beach is nice though. But it goes all along the coast so why not go to a nice place?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned hotel located directly on a lovely beach, adjacent to the Boardwalk in the UNESCO district. Renovated in 2015 with 112 spacious ocean-facing studios equipped with efficient kitchenettes and free WIFI. Happy service and outstanding value with Free roundtrip airport transfers, Free bottle of Pirate Punch and Free shopping shuttle service to Bridgetown included. Book directly with the hotel and Free Continental breakfast buffet is included too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Kognitiv US Corp, Odigeo, Booking.com, Travelbag, Hotels.com, Hotelopia, Agoda, Holiday Gems and Southall Travel so you can book your Coconut Court Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Court Beach Hastings
- Coconut Court Beach Hotel Barbados/Hastings