We have visited The Coconut Beach twice now, in January 2013 and January 2014. We greatly enjoyed both visits, the location is great and the beach with the safe bathing is fantastic. On our second visit we had a recently refurbished superior room with an excellent view of the sea and beach. However, we felt that there were problems with the shower area which needs sorting in that the water escaped the tray and flooded the bath mat and a good bit of the floor each day. Also the towels had holes in them and needed replacing. - Not really good enough for a superior room. The breakfasts also need upgrading with more variety each day. Overall we felt that the standard had slipped very slightly this year, but still a wonderful place and there are loads of restaurants nearby. The staff are excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned hotel located directly on a lovely beach, adjacent to the Boardwalk in the UNESCO district. Renovated in 2015 with 112 spacious ocean-facing studios equipped with efficient kitchenettes and free WIFI. Happy service and outstanding value with Free roundtrip airport transfers, Free bottle of Pirate Punch and Free shopping shuttle service to Bridgetown included. Book directly with the hotel and Free Continental breakfast buffet is included too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Kognitiv US Corp, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Hotelopia, Odigeo, Holiday Gems, Travelbag, Agoda, Hotel.de, HotelsClick, HRS, Ebookers and Destinology so you can book your Coconut Court Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Court Beach Hastings
- Coconut Court Beach Hotel Barbados/Hastings