This place is a true gem. The views are breathtaking, the place is luxurious with a really great pool area, a nice small restaurant that serve good breakfast and lunch (and they are flexible too - we were with a couple with kids - so they did pasta even when it wasn't on the menu).
We stayed in the main building in a really nice and quiet room on the top floor. Only strange thing was that there is no shower - only a spa/bath tub. In the room there was a large fridge with small freezer for icecubes - nice!
Our friends were in one of the apartments with a terrace and a view over the wine fields that was breath taking.
The small village Rolle doesn't have much to offer, but we had dinner in Arfanta and went to Conegliano one day. And the prosecco wine yards are everywhere in this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the middle of the Prosecco wine area. It offers a unique atmosphere and breathtaking views. Originally an ancient monastery it was carefully restored by the Bisol family, winemakers since 1542.Quietly and peacefully located. 1 hour far from Cortina and Venice. Other places worth a visit: Follina, Asolo, Vittorio Veneto, Conegliano and Treviso. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Relais Duca Di Dolle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Duca Di Dolle Hotel Cison Di Valmarino
- Relais Duca Di Dolle Italy/Cison Di Valmarino, Province Of Treviso