“Go somewhere else”

Golden Touch Spa Barbados
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Maxwell
More attraction details
Owner description: Modern day lifestyle takes a toll on the mind and body. We at Golden Touch Spa offer the soul soothing and body pampering services to offer you a stress busting experience like never before. That is precisely why at Golden Touch Spa, the age old premise of Spa is kept intact and rendered today with authentic and modern techniques. Our Spa is located on the compound of Golden Sands Hotel. The hotel is set along this historic Oistins Coastline, Golden Sands Hotel provides you with the thrill of the Caribbean experience in an intimate and personalized property. Our property sits just across the road from the inviting turquoise waters of the South Coast Beach, so you are never far from all that the beautiful island of Barbados has to offer.
White House
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Go somewhere else”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

I went here because I didn't see any many other options on trip advisor and I wanted to book ahead. Wrong decision. There are several spas on Barbados. You can book after you get there. This spa was cramped. During my massage I could here everything giong on in the bathroom, in the hall and talk from the pedicure/manicure room. Very loud and not peaceful. The masseuse (both mine and my husband's) were not very good. One of the worst massages I've ever had.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Crystal P
Tiffanie_13, Manager at Golden Touch Spa Barbados, responded to this review, 17 December 2013
Dear Crystal P,

First, we sincerely apologize for the delay in responding to your review. Our spa has been quite busy over the last few weeks carrying out some major renovations and system overhauls which the former mentioned renovations should address some of your concerns.

Our reception area and nail treatments area have been renovated. This was done to increase the physical space and to accommodate our new state of the art pedicure stations and reception desk. Our renovations process is a two phase approach. The second phase targets our massage areas with the introduction of a new line of massage beds.

Our location is yes, a small one which offers an intimate and cozy experience and we do our up most to maintain and atmosphere that caters to all of our customers relaxation and pampering needs.

We are saddened to receive the news that you did not enjoy your experience with us; especially when one of our last conversations was to ask how was your massage? We do recognize that it is within your right to describe your experience at a later date, however we would have hoped that the one to one interaction would have been utilized allowing us to address/correct any issues whilst meeting person to person.

Our Spa is a small business working diligently to remain competitive and cost effective in the market and to offer a consistent and reliable quality of service. If possible, we would appreciate the opportunity of your presence to experience our services once more.

Bridgetown, Barbados
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A wonderful way to spend a birthday!”
Reviewed 5 October 2013

I booked the birthday package at the Golden Touch Spa. It was my first time at a spa but I had heard great things about this one from a friend. I was pleased with the service and found the staff to be very professional. I will definitely return and I plan to book the same package for my mother for her birthday.

Visited September 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

1 Thank Emmjay246
Dear Emmajay246,

Our birthday package is one of our favorite packages and we are elated that you enjoyed your day of pampering.

We look forward to your continued patronage with us.
Bridgetown, Saint Michael, Barbados
“First Experience”
Reviewed 22 September 2013

I live in Barbados and i have been to various spas, I decided to try somewhere new. I researched it online and the experience was great. The staff was very courteous and professional. I intend to visit again in the near future. I am also happy I went with my best friend who also had an excellent experience.

Visited September 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

1 Thank Bajan C
Dear Crysteph,

We thank you for your review!

Our entire team is happy that we were able to not only make your best friend's day special but yours as well.

We look forward to your next visit!
“First time”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

It was a very nice experience for my best friend and I ... It was a birthday treat for her and she really enjoyed every moment of her time in the spa.... What I can say it that it was a very nice first experience and I am definitely going back again... The staff is so prompt and efficient.... Great customer service!!!!!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Crysteph
Tiffanie_13, Manager at Golden Touch Spa Barbados, responded to this review, 3 August 2013
Dear Crysteph,

We are elated that your first time Spa experience was a positive one and that your friend's birthday Spa Treat was a memorable one. Thank you for taking the time to review our Spa and we look forward to your next visit. We strive to make each customer's visit a positive and memorable experience.
“The spa is nice and cozy.”
Reviewed 21 July 2013

The staff made us feel welcome and comfortable. I will definitely be going back. Golden Touch made my birthday exceptional. Thank you once again for my gift!

Visited July 2013
Dear Kerrian_okelia,

Thank you for your review of our Spa.

We are happy that we were able to do our part to make your birthday wonderful! It was our certainly our pleasure. Our staff looks forward to your next visit and your continued patronage.