“Trip to remember”
other travellers have booked this property
Bedroom 1 Bedroom 2
Photo 1 of bathroom
Photo 2 of bathroom
Close up Exterior
Sitting Area and Kitchen in distance
Sitting area with close up of dining area
Sitting area opposite view towards door
Kitchen
Oistins (walking distance from apartment)
Oistins
Welches Beach (5 minute walk from apartment)
Welches Beach
Sunset at Welches Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Toronto, Canada
“Trip to remember”
Reviewed 9 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

This was my first time travelling to barbados and is not my last. I dont usually like writing reviews but to be honest this is how i found this place to begin with. i only have the upmost best things to say about the service we have receieved from the team. First would like to say thank you to Joanne for the prompt correspondance and answering all my questions and accomodating some "issues" that i encountered. (long story) She was the best !! Second Don who picked us up from the airport was professional and showed us around a little to get familiar with the area. Merlene( i hope i spelled it correct) She was amazing she kept our units cleaned and was very polite.

The unit was clean just like i read and seen in the pictures, i knew what i was expecting and i was very impressed. The unit has everything you need to live, if your staying for long periods of times. Kitchen is equipped with everything. You have satelite and Wifi. The beds were comfortable and had air conditioning in each room. The location i couldnt have asked for anything better. The building is situated on a quiet street off the main road walking distance to everything. (beach, stores,grocery, food venders etc) just a 15 minute walk to oistins to enjoy their fish fry fridays. I had the most amazing experince in barbados thanks to the staff of Annjenn apartments. The price to pay to stay in a hotel i didnt even spend a fraction of that. Their prices are affordable! im possibly returning back in September and i will stay there again ! i would recommend this to anyone who is travelling to Barbados.

Thanks again !

Travelling group: Friends
Helen K
Brentwood, United Kingdom
“Home from Home”
Reviewed 6 June 2014 for a stay in November 2013
people found this review helpful

I have stayed at AnnJenn apartments several times over the last few years. It is like home from home for me now and, travelling alone, I have always felt safe at AnnJenn. I've stayed at several other places on the island over the years but return to AnnJenn where I now know the neighbours and love the 5 minute wander to the beach, chatting to neighbours dogs or cats as I go.

A car isn't necessary as the various buses stop at the beach if wanting to go in to St Lawrence Gap or Bridgetown. There's no point taking one to Oistins as that's merely a beach wander away, where you can swim with turtles by the jetty beside the fish market.

Surfers Cafe, which you pass en route to Oistins, became my third home for a while as I was on an extended stay and I used to take my laptop down to lunch with me and spend several hours hooked up to their Wifi, as I wrote my books and training materials overlooking the beautiful sea.

Another good point, and perhaps one of the reasons I love it at AnnJenn so much, is that, being a magnet for them, I used to get very badly bitten by mozzies on the West Coast. I haven't had that since I fell in love with AnnJenn and made that my base.

Now there is Wifi in the apartments, it's even more 'home from home'.

There's always been a 'welcome pack' waiting for me in the kitchen when I've arrived, too. A lovely touch and much appreciated after a long haul flight, so I can make a lovely cuppa before heading down to the nearby supermarket to stock up for my stay.

Will I be going back - certainly.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The top flat is fabulous. The others are safe and homely, too. Safe location.
Liked least: Can't think of anything.
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
nikel080
Ljubljana, Slovenia
“Satisfaction”
Reviewed 20 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014
people found this review helpful

I was staying with my friends for a couple of nights in AnnJenn apartments and we have had a good time there. Specialy in the upper apartment b'cos it is big.
They were well equiped and we have had also a good assistance available.
Wish to be back there, Robin

Travelling group: Large Group

Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Toronto
Reviewed 15 July 2012 for a stay in December 2009

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing