My partner and I are staying on the island with relatives but wanted a couple of days to ourself. Booked in here looking for a base close to night life and value for money, as we don't need luxury. Only complaint is lack of accessible plug sockets in the room as they were behind the bed or other cupboards and the waiting staff. Unfortunately it seems the norm in many establishments and shops across the island that people don't smile and there's a gross lack of customer service to the point that straight faces and can't- be-bothered attitude is borderline intimidating. Shame for such a beautiful island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Time Out Hotel is ideally located on the South Coast of Barbados, in the St. Lawrence Gap area, across the road from the beautiful Dover Beach and next to Dover playing field. The hotel is situated near restaurants, nightclubs, supermarkets, and casinos. Time Out Hotel consists of 76 rooms divided into Standard rooms, Superior rooms, Pool View rooms and Deluxe/Family suites. In addition, we have a bar and restaurant on property, a pool and our very own wedding coordinator! Whether travelling to Barbados on business or pleasure, we offer you comfortable accommodation, friendly service, and genuine island warmth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with West Indies, Expedia, TravelUp, Travelbag, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Time Out Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Time Out At The Gap Hotel St Lawrence Gap
- Time Out Gap Barbados
- Time Out Hotel Barbados/St. Lawrence Gap