We went to Time Out as a team of 9 people for the Barbados Rally Carnival.
On arrival we were greeted by happy,smiling,staff who were very accommodating and helpfull.
Booking in was pain free and soon we were settled into our rooms.
The rooms although not luxurious were very clean and more than we expected going room only.
The Pool was very clean and we were soon settling in the Bar for a meal.
Food was superb and very fairly priced and good selection.
Breakfast was also very good on the mornings we decided to bother and again well priced.
All in all we had a great stay, it suited our needs exactly. Its not 5 star rated but we weren't looking for that.
Without a doubt it was 5 Star for us in terms of service,cleanliness and friendliness and PRICE.
I Loved my 18 night stay there and look forward to it again in 2015
Well done to all at Time Out we'll be back !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Time Out Hotel is ideally located on the South Coast of Barbados, in the St. Lawrence Gap area, across the road from the beautiful Dover Beach and next to Dover playing field. The hotel is situated near restaurants, nightclubs, supermarkets, and casinos. Time Out Hotel consists of 76 rooms divided into Standard rooms, Superior rooms, Pool View rooms and Deluxe/Family suites. In addition, we have a bar and restaurant on property, a pool and our very own wedding coordinator! Whether travelling to Barbados on business or pleasure, we offer you comfortable accommodation, friendly service, and genuine island warmth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with West Indies, Expedia, Travelbag, Booking.com, TravelUp, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Time Out Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Time Out At The Gap Hotel St Lawrence Gap
- Time Out Gap Barbados
- Time Out Hotel Barbados/St. Lawrence Gap