We just got back from 12 days at the Meridan. While the place is older, it is very clean and comfy. AC is good, TV and stations good, shower good, bed good, kitchen facility is also good, balcony is a good size, great place to lay your head after a busy day and you can't beat the price, I tried. If you want more amenities like a pool and fancy stuff etc go ahead and blow the budget. If you want value and location this is the place.
Location is excellent at the quiet end of the Gap, that does not prevent noise from nearby hotels but everyone has that. Turtle Beach is only minutes away, you can rent loungers only from the Turtle Beach resort on the beach but no umbrellas. $20 Bajan for two plus the umbrella at the Dover Beach some few minutes down the road. The $2 city bus at the end of the road will take you pretty much anywhere on the island. Restraurants of all levels are nearby as is an ATM and a grocery store.
The staff is very helpful and pleasant and most helpful. Overall I was quite pleasantly surprised and will be returning, but remember this is not a multi star facility. So
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Meridian Inn is a small intimate hotel located just off the world renown St. Lawrence Gap. We are located 50 yards from the Casurina beach and most of our rooms have a view of the Ocean. We are a short walking distance to the heart of The Gap and all its restaurants and nightlife, but still in the quiet side of The Gap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Meridian Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meridian Hotel St Lawrence Gap
- Meridian Inn Barbados/St. Lawrence Gap