We only stopped off for a couple of days on our way back from Bequia to the UK, but the staff were the most helpful we have ever come across! We arrived after check in, and straight away a helpful man appeared to give us our keys, welcome us and help carry our bags to the second floor. The room was exactly as described on the websites, and had everything that you needed to be self contained. We could just about see the sea from the balcony, but that didn't matter as you were on the beach in 1 minute. The room service ladies were so cheerful, when they knocked in the morning, it put us to shame! But we were sad to be going home after 5 weeks travelling. Then to top it all we left an art print of a beautiful whale by L.D.Lucy, an artist from Bequia, in the room when we left. But the ladies on the reception desk Juliette & Michelle, went out of there way to have it airmailed back to us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Meridian Inn is a small intimate hotel located just off the world renown St. Lawrence Gap. We are located 50 yards from the Casurina beach and most of our rooms have a view of the Ocean. We are a short walking distance to the heart of The Gap and all its restaurants and nightlife, but still in the quiet side of The Gap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Meridian Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meridian Hotel St Lawrence Gap
- Meridian Inn Barbados/St. Lawrence Gap