Bedroom a bit dark, no window and noise from reception/atrium intrusive. (room 205). Living area ok but too much furniture and far too many cushions/pillows for the size of the rooms. Shower room impressive. We had an all inclusive package but no-one could really tell us what was included or what was allowed from the menu. Blended drinks were not! We we agree the menu is limited for a long stay and that more liaison between kitchen and waiting staff is needed. Restaurant improving, our over-easy eggs were always a bit hard and we had a long wait one night for our main course but the staff are charming, welcoming and helpful especially Candi,Chantelle, the girl with the snood( whose name we cannot remember) and Damian. Thanks to all the staff for a very nice time!!! Amazing views from the roof terrace.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences is a four diamond, beachfront property located at the far end of St.Lawrence Gap with a wide array of amenities and facilities. It is the ideal location for romantic retreats, family holidays, girlfriend getaway, family reunions/group travel as well as meetings and incentive groups! With its spacious accommodations including Hotel Rooms, One Bedroom & Two Bedroom Suites with genuine, Bajan hospitality, Ocean Two is THE place to stay on the South Coast of Barbados! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, Ebookers, Travelbag, Booking.com, West Indies, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Ocean Two Resort & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Two Resort And Residences
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences Hotel St Lawrence Gap
- Ocean 2 Resort & Residences
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences Barbados/St. Lawrence Gap