My husband and I travel frequently, and the Ocean Two ranks among our top 3 hotels ever! Water front rooms have amazing balconies with very comfortable lounge chairs and table/chairs for dining. There are incredible views of the beach, complete with blue-green water and adjacent palm trees. The white sand beach was private and therefore a bit on the small side, but stunning nonetheless & very clean, plus very swimmable with playful waves. The shallow under water is rocky in places, but at higher tide it's not too bad. Also, you can easily walk/wade 3 minutes around the corner to bigger Dover beach if you prefer. The pools, though just a bit small, are well-kept, cool and inviting. The lounge chairs at the pool and the beach are the comfiest we've ever laid on. The decor in the room, lobby, rooftop, and restaurant is crisp, pretty, and modern. Our room was very well equipped with every kitchen item you'd need & had linens/pillows that made for a beautiful sleep. The O2 staff were incredibly nice, gracious, accommodating. Dover Market, just behind the hotel across the street, had most groceries you'd ever need - we ate breakfast and lunch in our own room, and ventured into St. Lawrence Gap for dinner each night. Locals who hung on streets near the hotel full of personality, even boisterous at times, but in our experience very nice, friendly and helpful. The neighbourhood is certainly lively and just 10ish minute walk to St. Lawrence Gap, with an even greater selection of restaurants, bars, and shops. We did eat at the Ocean Two restaurant one evening. The service was very good, timely enough, and the restaurant manager was extremely nice and very helpful - she assisted us in booking a 1/2 day tour around the island for a very reasonable price. The Ocean Two restaurant food was good, but couldn't measure up with meals we had at Cafe Sol, Pisces, and Tapas - restaurants in St. Lawrence Gap and Hastings. Overall, our vacation in Barbados was a dream and the Ocean Two hotel was a very fine and luxurious contributing factor. We highly recommend Ocean Two & Barbados overall!!! So so lovely!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences is a four diamond, beachfront property located at the far end of St.Lawrence Gap with a wide array of amenities and facilities. It is the ideal location for romantic retreats, family holidays, girlfriend getaway, family reunions/group travel as well as meetings and incentive groups! With its spacious accommodations including Hotel Rooms, One Bedroom & Two Bedroom Suites with genuine, Bajan hospitality, Ocean Two is THE place to stay on the South Coast of Barbados! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Destinology, Travelbag, Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Ocean Two Resort & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Two Resort And Residences
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences Hotel St Lawrence Gap
- Ocean 2 Resort & Residences
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences Barbados/St. Lawrence Gap