Ocean Two Resort & Residences
Time Out Hotel(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/05
US$115
US$110
Rostrevor Hotel(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$148
South Gap Hotel(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
US$143
Travelocity
Yellow Bird Hotel(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
US$240
US$179
Hotels.com
Southern Palms(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
US$212
  • Pool
Divi Southwinds Beach Resort(Christ Church Parish)
Free cancellation until 26/05
US$196
US$192
Sandals Royal Barbados(St. Lawrence Gap)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
Sandals Barbados(St. Lawrence Gap)
2,283 results
All reviewsice lolliesbeach attendantsthe gapcold towelsone bedroom suiterooftop poolwashing machine and dryerrainfall showerfull kitchenhappy hourtapasamazing hotelliving areadover marketwelcome drinkpool stafflarge bathroom
Reviewed 8 September 2012

As soon as my wife and I entered this resort we were greeted with cold wash clothes and had a fabulous view of the ocean. Everyone was very friendly and our room was incredible. The bars are great, one includes seating in a pool. The breakfast was great every day and the other food we got was also very good. I would highly recommend this resort to anyone heading to this area.

Reviewed 7 September 2012

My boyfriend and I recently stayed with Ocean Two and I can not say enough good things about this place. We staying in a one bedroom ocean front suite. Very spacious, clean and luxiourous. The beds were very comfy as well as high quality appliances and fixtures. We were on the second floor and still had a wondeerfil view of the pool, ocean and beach. The pools were always clean and the pool/beach staff was very attentive. The staff is incredibly friendly, helpful and responsive. The location is great since it is walking distance to a number of delicious restuarants and nightlife in the Gap. I would defintely recommend this hotel to couples or families alike. We also took a catamaran cruise on board Jammin' which again is highly recommended - we snorkelled with turtles, saw a shipwreck, drank a lot of "jammin rum punch" and had a really good time. I would recommend this for anyone the crew were awesome. There's nothing we can fault about this hotel, Barbados or the locals - the whole experience was incredible and we'd love to return again soon.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Danielle A
Reviewed 5 September 2012

My family and I spent our last week in barbados here. We had a 2 bed ocean view apartment which was absolutely perfect! Really high quality fixtures and fittings, the perfect view with a wonderful veranda. There is nothing extra that could have been provided in the rooms to make it any better. The hotel should be a 5 * hotel. The hotel itself had a fantastic location right on the beach, and only a 10 min walk to the gap. What sets the hotel apart are the staff who are helpful charming and professional. Front desk - Shanika, Melinda, Kay - sorry for not remembering all names, the bar and waiter staff - Andre and Shantelle to name just two and the pool and beach staff - Eiree and the team. I would avoid all-inclusives in barbados - the hotels tend to be quite big and less personal. The O2 is the perfect size. Stunning design, enter reception where you can walk straight through the bar to the pools to the beach, the most amazing sunbeds that I wanted to take home and keep - you could sleep all night on one! Breakfast was lovely and lunch / dinner could be eaten at the hotel if you so wish - also delicious and very resonable, but you also get to eat at other places - oistens fish fry - Tapas on the boardwalk. Wonderful cocktails - especially at happy hour. This hotel really is the best new place to stay in barbados and we will be back. I miss the sunbeds.. I mis the ice-cold scented flannels that are bought round, I miss the view, I miss the pools I miss the sea.... I miss barbados..

2  Thank Jo1010London
Reviewed 3 September 2012

We just returned from Ocean Two having stayed there last year same time. Would not hesitate to recommend to couples or families alike. Great staff, excellent service and good food although fab location near the Gap meant we ate there rarely given choice of good places to eat nearby.
All the staff were great (pool bar, beach, front desk, maids, management) but a special mention to the various members of staff at the front desk (Kylee, Malinda and others) and the management team who were always very welcoming and eager to help with any requests.

1  Thank Mandeep1969
Reviewed 2 September 2012

We have recently returned from a stay at this hotel which turned out to be one of the best weeks of our lives. The hotel itself is amazing and the island is incredible - there's nothing we would have changed about the holiday.

Our two-bedroom suite at Ocean Two was on the fifth floor; spacious, clean, luxurious and with a spectacular view. The staff are so friendly and accommodating, making sure we were attended to regularly throughout our stay. The facilities include a roof terrace, swimming pool, restaurant, poolside bar and the opportunity to try out a variety of water sports such as windsurfing and kayaking.

The hotel's location is perfect: opening out onto the beach, just a 15 minute walk from the variety of restaurants situated on St Lawrence Gap, and a ten minute car/bus journey from Bridgetown and Oistins. For those not wishing to eat out every night, there is a mini-mart directly opposite the hotel which proved to be very convenient.

The Fish Fry at Oistins on a Friday night is not something which should be missed: the atmosphere was unlike anything we've experienced before, and the food was delicious. We also did an island tour with Coconut Tours which was very interesting and a catamaran cruise on board Jammin' which again is highly recommended - we snorkelled with turtles, drank a lot of rum punch and in general had a wicked time (fun for all the family and the crew were awesome).

3  Thank Sammy C