I have never taken the time to write a review about a hotel, however my experience at Oceans 2 Resort was truly exceptional and deserving of a great review. I had the pleasure of visiting this resort early November. It was only a 2 night stay and I was celebrating my birthday. Unfortunately, at the last minute my husband could not attend our trip due to a work related issue. Nevertheless, I decided to travel alone. From the very moment I arrived at the resort, I was greeted with friendly beautiful smiles, a cool wet towel and a lovely flavorful non-alcoholic cocktail. Upon finding out that I was alone, the staff reassured me that they would "keep an eye out for me" and this made me feel so comfortable. The standard room was modern, clean, and bed was so comfortable with nice fluffy pillows. The buffet breakfast is great and all the staff at the restaurant were amazing! The private beach is stunning and chairs are always available with fresh clean towels.While enjoying the sun on the beach I was offered ice water, and a cool wet face cloth. These little details are what makes the hotel and staff standout. I mentioned that it was my birthday to one of the beach staff. He brought me a complimentary cocktail. Later that evening, I was surprised with a complimentary bottle of wine brought to my room. They all went out of their way to make me feel comfortable, safe and special while traveling alone. I am very well travelled and honestly, never have I received such fabulous treatment, it was truly royal!
Finally, after checking out I realized that I had left my diamond ring in the room. The cleaning staff was unable to locate it and I was told that if they found it they would contact me. I had no hope of ever seeing it again. The same night the hotel called stating that they had found the ring and it was fed-exed to me the same week. Unbelievable!!!
So with all this said, I truly recommend everyone visit Ocean 2. From the staff, the service, the rooms, the food, the pools, the beach etc., all are phenomenal! You will not be disappointed it is everything and more!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences is a brand new, four diamond, beachfront property located at the far end of St.Lawrence Gap with a wide array of amenities and facilities. It is the ideal location for romantic retreats, family holidays, girlfriend getaway, family reunions/group travel as well as meetings and incentive groups! With its spacious accommodations including Hotel Rooms, One Bedroom & Two Bedroom Suites with genuine, Bajan hospitality, Ocean Two is THE place to stay on the South Coast of Barbados! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with seekda GmbH, Holiday Gems, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Booking.com, Travelbag, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ocean Two Resort & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean 2 Resort & Residences
- Ocean Two Resort And Residences
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences Hotel St Lawrence Gap
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences Barbados/St. Lawrence Gap