Oceans Two is only 18 months old so is very new and well kept with things being maintained and painted all the time. From our first arrival and welcome with cold cloths and iced drinks the staff couldn't have been more friendly and helpful. We had a two bedroom corner suite with full ocean view which was like a full on apartment with everything we could possibly need. The atmosphere is relaxed and quiet and I don't think really suitable for children. It is located on a beautiful small beach between Dover Beach and Turtle Beach. You have to be aware of the strong waves and rocks when sea swimming and on breezy days there are quite a few boarders. There are more than enough very comfy loungers on the beach and round the swimming pools. Staff bring cold flannels and iced water to sunbathers and warn people to wear sun block etc. There is a swim up pool bar with a happy hour at lunch and again late afternoon and excellent cocktails. Because everyone has a full kitchen I think they currently find meals difficult to assess though we had the buffet breakfast a couple of mornings it was one price 35 Bajan $ so as we just wanted continental we bought in and ate it on our terrace. If there had been a cheaper continental option we would have had that. We had lunch most days and there was a tapas or lunch menu. However we hardly ever saw anyone eat there in the evening and think if they promoted it more and even taken bookings so they knew numbers perhaps a fish evening or BBQ on the beach we would have happily stayed in - as it was we ate out every night as there is such a large number of restaurants within a walk or short taxi drive away. We also enjoyed the managers cocktail evening on the roof top pool terrace.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences is a four diamond, beachfront property located at the far end of St.Lawrence Gap with a wide array of amenities and facilities. It is the ideal location for romantic retreats, family holidays, girlfriend getaway, family reunions/group travel as well as meetings and incentive groups! With its spacious accommodations including Hotel Rooms, One Bedroom & Two Bedroom Suites with genuine, Bajan hospitality, Ocean Two is THE place to stay on the South Coast of Barbados! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Destinology, Expedia, Odigeo, TravelUp, Travelbag, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Ocean Two Resort & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Two Resort And Residences
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences Hotel St Lawrence Gap
- Ocean 2 Resort & Residences
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences Barbados/St. Lawrence Gap