Just got back from 10 days stay at Ocean 2 - What an incredible place - every single member of staff from reception through to housekeeping could not do enough for us - truly lovely people, special mention to the Pool/Beach Attendants. The hotel is sophisticated, modern and the accommodation is incredibly comfortable with amazing views of the ocean, they have a fully equipped top of the range kitchenette and you can have your own private party in the shower it's so big! - the pool and beach area are very private and are easily accessible from the rooms - the sunbeds are better than any of top Dubai hotels! The roof top is a sight to behold. It's easy walking distance to Dover Beach and St Lawrence Gap (with bars along the way) for a fantastic range of restaurants and Oisten's is 5 minutes in a cab!! A truly memorable stay and cant wait to go back!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences is a four diamond, beachfront property located at the far end of St.Lawrence Gap with a wide array of amenities and facilities. It is the ideal location for romantic retreats, family holidays, girlfriend getaway, family reunions/group travel as well as meetings and incentive groups! With its spacious accommodations including Hotel Rooms, One Bedroom & Two Bedroom Suites with genuine, Bajan hospitality, Ocean Two is THE place to stay on the South Coast of Barbados! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travelbag, Holiday Gems, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Ocean Two Resort & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean 2 Resort & Residences
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences Hotel St Lawrence Gap
- Ocean Two Resort And Residences
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences Barbados/St. Lawrence Gap