We stayed here in February to celebrate my husband's birthday. It is a fairly small hotel and right on the beach. Our room was a one bedroomed suite with an ocean view and was very well equiped even though we were all inclusive. The food was very good with a buffet breakfast then lunch and dinner was prepared to order. The staff were very friendly and nothing was too much trouble, especially Paige and Stefan in the restaurant, and Geoffrey and Marlon in the bar. When on the beach or by the pool they came round with water and then ice lollies for you, which was a nice touch. Would definately stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences is a four diamond, beachfront property located at the far end of St.Lawrence Gap with a wide array of amenities and facilities. It is the ideal location for romantic retreats, family holidays, girlfriend getaway, family reunions/group travel as well as meetings and incentive groups! With its spacious accommodations including Hotel Rooms, One Bedroom & Two Bedroom Suites with genuine, Bajan hospitality, Ocean Two is THE place to stay on the South Coast of Barbados! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Destinology, Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travelbag, TravelUp, West Indies, Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Ocean Two Resort & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Two Resort And Residences
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences Hotel St Lawrence Gap
- Ocean 2 Resort & Residences
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences Barbados/St. Lawrence Gap