Ocean Two Resort & Residences
Time Out Hotel(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$144
Rostrevor Hotel(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
US$133
South Gap Hotel(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
US$153
Hotels.com
Yellow Bird Hotel(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
US$183
Southern Palms(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
US$256
  • Pool
Divi Southwinds Beach Resort(Christ Church Parish)
US$196
US$192
Sandals Barbados(St. Lawrence Gap)
Sandals Royal Barbados(St. Lawrence Gap)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
2,257 results
All reviewsice lolliesbeach attendantsthe gapcold towelsone bedroom suiterooftop poolwashing machine and dryerrainfall showerfull kitchenhappy hourtapasamazing hotelliving areadover marketwelcome drinkpool stafflarge bathroom
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 April 2014

My wife and I returned to Ocean Two last month after our first visit in 2012 and I am pleased to say that it was just as good as our first visit. We had an ocean front suite again and the standard is just as good.Very spacious and with a fully fitted kitchen if you want to eat in. We had a slight problem with the air conditioning that led to a leak coming from the ceiling, we reported it and it was fixed within a couple of hours. Some of the same members of staff were still there including the wonderful Shantelle who kept us cool with her ice lollies each day. There are still some nice restaurants to eat at in 'The Gap' but if you're thinking about eating at the fabulous Pisces in the near future, forget it as it is closed for re-furbishment. If you are staying here for the first time, I would recommend asking for a room on the 4th or 5th floor overlooking the ocean if possible. It is a fabulous view. Can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: Try to get an Ocean front suite on the 4th or 5th floor for a fabulous view.
2  Thank sezlez
OceanHotelsBarbados, Operations Manager at Ocean Two Resort & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Dear sezlez,

Many thanks for sharing this lovely review! It was such a pleasure to welcome you back to your home away from home and we are truly delighted to know that you once again had an amazing stay here with us!

We look forward to welcoming you back to Ocean Two Resort & Residences soon!

Reviewed 7 April 2014

We spent almost 2 weeks in a 1 bed suite. Facilities in the suite were fabulous and we were very comfortable.
The staff are a credit to this hotel- nothing is too much trouble.
The restaurant was a little disappointing in that it lacked atmosphere. Oceans two is well situated- not too far from the gap.
We would definitely go back again, but it is very expensive, and I doubt whether we would get such a good deal again.

1  Thank shadowstar

Dear shadowstar,

Many thanks for taking the time to share this review! It is an absolute pleasure to know that you had such a lovely time here with us, particularly enjoying our well-appointed suites, favorable location and commendable staff!

We look forward to welcoming you back to Ocean Two in the near future!

Hi all
Due to arrive Ocean Two on Thursday, any room tips,I think we have booked a pretty standard (if not I appreciate luxurious) room at Ocean Two but hearing a lot about Ocean view or higher up, we have booked neither and little worried? Really looking forward to our trip

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 April 2014

I am currently here now April 7, 2014. We checked in on Saturday and the treatment has been exceptional. We are in a one bedroom suite and it's VERY nicely appointed. Beautiful nice large kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. Excellent living room and dining area also. The amenities in the suite have absolutely all the conveniences of home. You won't be missing anything when it comes to the kitchen. There's a nice grocery store just across the street should you need it, and the prices are comparable. Beautiful pool area and the adult pool on the roof is excellent. There's entertainment in the evening. I have another 6 days here and if the next 6 are anything like the first 2, I have no complaints. There is one thing, although my room is VERY nice, I exchanged thru Interval International so I don't have an ocean front room, I didn't do the upgrade which would have put me in one, so keep that in mind if you need an oceanfront. My view from my balcony isn't the greatest, but it's not that big of a deal. I can always go and sit by the pool or sit on the beach...there is plenty of chairs and umbrellas.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank sp2blessed

Dear sp2blessed,

​A warm thank you for sharing this wonderful review of your stay with us at Ocean Two Resort & Residences! We are all truly delighted to know that we have been able to provide you with an enjoyable holiday experience, as this is what we continuously strive to achieve.

We thank you for your kind remarks regarding the comfort and convenience that our well-appointed suites provide, our modern amenities, the fantastic adults only Panorama Roof Deck and certainly the stellar service provided by our excellent team.

We trust that you will continue to have a fantastic stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back to Ocean Two Resort & Residences in the future!

Reviewed 5 April 2014

We bought a package that included two nights pre-cruise at the resort, and one night post cruise, choosing Ocean Two based on other Trip Advisor reviews. We arrived around 11:00 p.m. after many hours in transit from the U.S. west coast and were exhausted. How nice to be greeted immediately and cheerfully! We were seated with a cold mango drink to complete the check in process and our luggage was in our room when we arrived. We booked a king room and it was fairly small, but very nice, with a large bathroom, balcony and partial ocean view. The next morning we ate the buffet breakfast on the patio, although I wouldn't recommend doing that every day because it's quite expensive compared to local restaurants. Many of the resort units are suites with kitchens as couples and families, especially from the U.K., stay for a couple of weeks and do at least some of their own food prep. Whatever we needed, the reception staff provided quickly and efficiently (housekeeping wasn't quite as responsive), whether it was restaurant recommendations, calling a cab, or exchanging money. We were also looking for a way to get to the roof top and one of the staff went out of her way to take us up there, offering to take what turned out to be one of the best couples photos we've had taken in a long time. The hotel, located in St. Lawrence Gap, has a beautiful beach and is in an ideal location for walking to restaurants and local shops. When we arrived back for our post-cruise stay it was well before normal check in. The receptionist on duty recognized us and gave me a big welcome-back hug. They also arranged for us to check into our room several hours early at no additional charge. When it was time to check in for our next-morning flight, the concierge took me up to the computers on the front desk and checked in for me, printing out our boarding passes. The staff couldn't have been friendlier or more helpful, and it really made our stay a joy.

2  Thank HappyWandererQ
OceanHotelsBarbados, Operations Manager at Ocean Two Resort & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Dear HappyWandererQ,

A warm thank you for sharing this wonderful review of your recent stay with us! We are all truly delighted that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable and memorable holiday experience which exceeded expectations, as this is what we continuously strive to achieve. Thank you for highlighting our relaxing and welcoming check in service, the features and amenities of our suites, our favorable location and the stellar service provided by our team.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Ocean Two soon !