My Husband And I just returned from Ocean Two Resort. We had never been to Barbados before but have traveled a lot through the Caribbean and we must say this is now on the top of our list as a must go back. The hotel is located in a great location you can walk right into St Lawrence Gap to many Restaurants, shops, etc. It is never a problem to get a taxi as they are always out front and we did also use the public bus which the bus stop is only a short 10 minute walk. We have never felt so relaxed on vacation as we did at Ocean Two Resort but also in Barbados. The staff as well as natives are wonderful people very warm and friendly. We absolutely would recommend this hotel. Also our room was 302 what an awesome room and Oceanfront would ask for the same room again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences is a four diamond, beachfront property located at the far end of St.Lawrence Gap with a wide array of amenities and facilities. It is the ideal location for romantic retreats, family holidays, girlfriend getaway, family reunions/group travel as well as meetings and incentive groups! With its spacious accommodations including Hotel Rooms, One Bedroom & Two Bedroom Suites with genuine, Bajan hospitality, Ocean Two is THE place to stay on the South Coast of Barbados! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Destinology, Travelbag, TravelUp, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Ocean Two Resort & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Two Resort And Residences
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences Hotel St Lawrence Gap
- Ocean 2 Resort & Residences
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences Barbados/St. Lawrence Gap