I went here for a staycation for about 5 days. I really liked the decor of the rooms, and they were kept clean. I do not remember there being a fridge in room. The staff and service were excellent from start to finish. My very favorite part of the hotel was the rooftop deck. It was a comfortable place to watch stunning sunsets evening after evening. My husband joined me on the last two days, and he liked the hotel as well. We had a late night dip in the pool on that deck whilst enjoying the stars. It was a very memorable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences is a brand new, four diamond, beachfront property located at the far end of St.Lawrence Gap with a wide array of amenities and facilities. It is the ideal location for romantic retreats, family holidays, girlfriend getaway, family reunions/group travel as well as meetings and incentive groups! With its spacious accommodations including Hotel Rooms, One Bedroom & Two Bedroom Suites with genuine, Bajan hospitality, Ocean Two is THE place to stay on the South Coast of Barbados! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with seekda GmbH, LoveHolidays, Priceline, TravelUp, Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travelbag, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ocean Two Resort & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean 2 Resort & Residences
- Ocean Two Resort And Residences
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences Hotel St Lawrence Gap
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences Barbados/St. Lawrence Gap