My family stayed at Ocean 2 for 2 weeks and found the whole experience to be fantastic. We had a 2 bedroom suit which overlooked the beach. The rooms were large spotlessly clean and really well appointed (although the addition of a tea pot would be useful for us Brits who love our tea!). The staff were friendly, efficient and helpful. The beach itself was beautiful and felt very private (although none of the beaches in Barbados are private), being able to use snorkels, bougie boards, flippers as we wanted was a real bonus. The sea was fine for swimming in - sometimes the waves were large but the water was not deep and we had great fun splashing around. The beach next door (technically the same beach but you have to walk around the corner) had a large sand bar which meant there was always a patch of sea that was very calm with no waves for anyone that want to just wallow in the beautiful warm sea!
The pool was also great, although not huge - being split into 3 sections meant we always had a pool to ourselves, even if there was someone in the other pools. We particularly enjoyed watching the sunsets on the beach and seeing turtles heads popping up in the water.
A big thank you has to go to the hotel for putting on the crop over party - a fabulous night which has given us a lot of happy memories (the coconut drinks , the fire eater, dancing with all the other guests, the bands and Red Plastic Bag!!). We also really enjoyed the BBQ on the beach on Sunday nights with the steel band - the food was delicious. Thank you Ocean 2 for a wonderful stay - we will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences is a brand new, four diamond, beachfront property located at the far end of St.Lawrence Gap with a wide array of amenities and facilities. It is the ideal location for romantic retreats, family holidays, girlfriend getaway, family reunions/group travel as well as meetings and incentive groups! With its spacious accommodations including Hotel Rooms, One Bedroom & Two Bedroom Suites with genuine, Bajan hospitality, Ocean Two is THE place to stay on the South Coast of Barbados! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelbag, Booking.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, Holiday Gems, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Ocean Two Resort & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean 2 Resort & Residences
- Ocean Two Resort And Residences
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences Hotel St Lawrence Gap
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences Barbados/St. Lawrence Gap