“Regular spot for breakfast”
Review of Moonbay Bar & Grill - CLOSED

Moonbay Bar & Grill
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

Ate here several times during holiday great for breakfasts and lunch did try dinner although limited choice. Believe under new management views are fantastic at start if st Lawrence gap think they could revise evening menu to accommodate larger choice. Joanne is an asset she's well organised and things run smoothly when she is on duty needs to be promoted as some of other staff often get order wrong overall good value for money

1  Thank KH999

Reviewed 13 August 2014

I loved this place ! My better half and I have been back about 5 more times during our holiday :-)
Just lovely food, beautiful view of the small bay, ok there are a few places around here, but here is just delightful - the waitress, Loni her name was, was excellent, top service.
We liked going there as the sun was setting, have a great meal, then we continued our night out - really looking forward to going back next year :-) keep up the good work !!!

1  Thank DeanoV
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We were warmly greeted after choosing to eat here for dinner. We had a table overlooking the pool. We were given the special menu - three courses for $BD 90 each.
A family came in after us and were shown the special menu plus the regular menu. We chose our food from the only menu we saw and waited to be served, we waited and waited and waited some more, eventually the man who had greeted us, asked were we ready to order, we said yes, so he turned his back and walked away!
We waited and waited for him to return to take our order, but he never returned, there was only the family who were seated after us and a couple just leaving, so they weren't busy.
So we got up and left and nobody noticed.

3  Thank Val J
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Order off of the lunch menu - great food for half the price of the dinner menu. Nice portions. Only drawback - service can be a little slow sometimes. I recommend these dishes: club sandwich (chicken salad or fish) - delicious, their pizzas are very good and large, and there burgers are good. They also make nice drinks. 6 of us ate for less than $100 total, including drinks. That's a great price considering how expensive the other restaurants on the St. Lawrence Gap are.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

In our visit to Barbados we had an excellent time. We chose this restaurant for a great gathering together with our friends that we didn't see in a long time. We couldn't chose a better place to do this. The food was delicious and plentiful. I tried the Avocado Salad mmm sooo yummy and because we were celebrating and it was my night to EAT! I chose the "Burger rocks with yucca fries" in my good Spanglish i Can say "RICO, Rico" of course the "Tiramisu" my kind of dessert!Loved the presentation and the personal touch that they add to every meal. I am a cocktail lover and all of them are to die for... It had great music, excellent ocean view, ...it was a good crowd of people... love the excellency that this place have. I can considered my self really picky but I don't have anything to complain about my visit to this great place...Nice and professional people work in here! I definitely have to come back and no one ask me to recommend this restaurant but I want to be sure you guys keep running your business with Excellency and many people can continue enjoy this place... i Can't way to go back! I totally recommend Moonbay Bar & Grill