“We're Coming Back Again”
other travellers have booked this property
Come in Relax and Unwind!
Entrance to the Bushy Park Cluster and Car park To the Pool......right outside your front door!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
Entrance to the Bushy Park Cluster and Car park
To the Pool......right outside your front door!
Living Room
Comfy Queen Bed
Patio
View from the Patio
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
golfingun...
London, United Kingdom
“We have never stayed in such a filthy apartment”
Reviewed 9 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

The apartment was filthy throughout. With human hair on the floors worktops and the antiquated electric oven was also covered with hair, grease and dirt. The kitchen window surround was covered in grease along with skirting and floor areas. The plastic mesh on the window was covered in grease and dirt. Under the freezer door handle there was dried ground in dirt and grease. There were dozens of tiny bug like insects around the kitchen worktop area and the floors. Thick dust and human hair laid under the bed which was easily accessible for cleaning and the wooden air vent in the bedroom was thick with dust. The fan in the bedroom was loose and noisy. The main bedroom light was not working. 1 of the two odd wine glasses left in the cupboard was cracked. The very old ironing board cover was filthy, torn and scorched and should have been thrown away years ago. The kitchen cupboard doors were all blown with years of water damage and should have been changed years ago. I have taken over 40 photographs and a video of the above. We had a visit from Juliana on the second week and when shown the filth she gave a half hearted apology and told us that a major clean was usually done every 6 months or so. She had no problem boasting about her business in Canada which was renovating and selling old properties. There were other problems within the apartment. However, these were minimal compared with the above. We had honestly expected at least some sort of refund for the disgraceful condition of the flat but to date we have not received any correspondence from the owner. Juliana sent in the cleaner that same day and part of the flat was given a clean. We stayed at 611 because 4 years we stayed at another flat belonging to Juliana, which, although basic, was clean and tidy. When viewing the OLD and limited pictures of the apartment it is obvious that the kitchen problems are not shown.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
19 Oct 2017
I hope that discerning travellers reading this review will take into consideration the mostly positive and objective reviews we have received from other guests staying at our properties in both Barbados and Canada. Please note that we have a 5-star rating on Airbnb from 6 reviews, and a 4.5 star rating on Homeaway UK from 10 reviews. We have NEVER received a 1-star review until now!

I have no problem with constructive criticism; in fact, I welcome it. However, Peter's review is a gross exaggeration that conjures up mental images of dirt, filth and scum covering every surface of the apartment. This is far from the truth.

Peter took the time to pull the dresser away from the wall, move the bed, and examine every nook and crevice in the apartment for dirt and dust buildup. And yes, as I told him, we do a "deep clean" every few months, which involves moving all the furniture and fittings to get into the nooks and crannies. A standard cleaning involves sweeping and mopping the floors and wiping down all surfaces with disinfectant, which we diligently do before and after every guest stay and once a week during each guest's stay. This is standard practice for all vacation properties, be it a large hotel or small vacation rental.

I agree with some of the comments in Peter's review such as the need for a new ironing board cover and kitchen window screen, and yes, a few of the kitchen cabinet doors have experienced some water damage along the edges and need to be updated. However, had this review been presented in a fair and constructive manner, and had Peter dealt with me in a fair and constructive manner, as opposed to this exaggerated personal attack, perhaps I would have been more inclined to offer some type of compensation as I've done for guests in the past who have had issues. However, I will not be bullied into issuing a refund of any sort with threats of bad reviews and posting photos and such.

I am sure that anyone staying in a vacation rental as dirty and filthy as Peter describes, would have immediately reported this to the owner upon arrival, sought immediate compensation and/or looked for accommodation elsewhere... I certainly would have. Therefore, I think it is important to mention that Peter made no mention of any such displeasure and disgust as he describes in this review during the first week of his stay. He did write me to ask for the wifi access code and to let me know about an issue with the cable TV. I also wrote him on several occasions during the first week, with updates on the weather (e.g. flood warnings, and possible water and electricity outages due to Hurricane Maria) and also to let him know about the housekeeping schedule. In other words, there were several opportunities to voice these concerns, which Peter represents in this review as severe.

In fact, Peter only voiced any such issue with the cleanliness of the apartment a little over a week after he checked in, when I arrived at the apartment TO OPEN FOR THE HOUSEKEEPER and to troubleshoot the cable TV issue with the cable company. His review makes it sound as though I sent the housekeeper in response to his complaints, which is not the case. The housekeeper had already been scheduled, as per our policy to clean the apartment once per week during guest stays. In fact, in response to Peter's complaints, I asked the housekeeper to do a deeper clean, and I paid her extra to do so. I also instructed him to let the housekeeper know about any areas in particular they were not happy with. Apparently this was not good enough.

I do not have time for guests like Peter who use unfair tactics to try to get a free or discounted vacation. Therefore, I would not host Peter again, nor would I recommend him to any other host.
JackHeath
Markham, Canada
“We're Coming Back Again”
Reviewed 24 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

We always enjoy staying at 611 Bushy Park. The highlight this time had to be the regular visit of the monkey troop to the 3rd green of the golf course, which is 30 metres to the right of our patio. Up to 15 of them! The owners are very helpful if there is a problem and quickly put in a new AC when the old one went on the fritz. So relaxing. Just the best pool. We'll be back next year.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
27 Jan 2015
Thank you for your kind words. We know you look forward to your vacation every year, so we wanted to do our best to make your stay as comfortable as possible and rectify any issues quickly. As one our most faithful regulars, we were happy to have you stay with as always, and look forward to seeing you again next year!
New York City
Reviewed 14 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
14 Aug 2013
Thank you Delma for your very kind words on your experience staying with us. We were delighted to hear that you so thoroughly enjoyed your vacation and certainly look forward to having you become one of our regulars. All the best until we see you again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing