“Beach Bar on Rockley/Accra Beach....”
Review of Oasis Beach Bar

Oasis Beach Bar
Ranked #4 of 15 Restaurants in Rockley
Cuisines: Caribbean
Kyoto, Japan
“Beach Bar on Rockley/Accra Beach....”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Since stumbling upon this bar in 2012, we decided to give it another try, oh my word - once again the Fish Cakes & Rhum Punch got our thumbs up as the best on the island, if you ever get the chance to visit the 'lil rock' as I fondly call it, you must try & get down to Joan & Derek's bar....Trust me you will NOT be disappointed - I dare you to try - can't believe we ran out of time that we couldn't visit it again before our short visit came to an end....

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Montysunshinekid

Nanaimo, Canada
“Best ever fish cakes and rum punch”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Visited Joan in a kiosk just off the boardwalk at Accra Beach. Her fish cakes are the best on the island and we gave tried them all!. Light and fluffy, not greasy and just the right seasoning. The fruit punch is also the best we have tried with a little something different. Don't drink too fast cause they reality have a "punch". Joan is a very kind lady who has a passion for her business. She is eager to please and you will have a nice visit with her. Yummmmm, thinking about going down for fish cakes today, tomorrow and every day whilst here. Thanks Joan,

• Visited May 2014
4 Thank dlshort
Cortland, New York, United States
“Great Little Beach Bar!”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

I visited last year and I was so happy to see Oasis Beach Bar finally on Trip Advisor! This is the perfect hangout for a cold beer and hot fish cakes. Joan, the proprietor, is a friendly woman with very careful consideration to the quality of the food and drinks she serves.

I ate here 3 times during my trip and the fish cakes are a must - I will be back on my next trip.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Melissa T
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Joan's Fishcakes Amazeballs!!!!!”
Reviewed 4 January 2014

Oasis Bar is a little gem on Rockley Beach (Akkra Beach). This immaculate bar owned by Joan and Derek is a must when in Barbados. Joan works really hard in her small but immaculate bar. Check out Joan's homemade Fishcakes with a secret sauce/dip. The rum punches are the best on the Island and really get you in the Bajan mood. We always receive a warm and friendly welcome and enjoy to chill out here - it's the best!
This is beach bar at it's best, cheap, cheerful, clean and efficient. You can eat at the bar or take your food and drink to your sun lounger.

• Visited March 2013