“Nice and quiet”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Nice and quiet”
Reviewed 29 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

I booked this apartment for my (adult) son and his girlfriend who were travelling from Canada to join us in Rockley to celebrate my wife's 60th birthday whilst we were there on an organised golf trip from the UK.

The studio is tucked away from the main part of the golf complex so is very quiet and, although there is no dedicated pool for the block it's in, there are others very nearby and my son had no problem getting a swim or a bit of sunshine when he had some free time - even when he wasn't using the pool assigned to our own apartment block.

The apartment was very clean and had all you would expect from the photos (except no can opener, which my son had to borrow from my apartment!). The air-conditioning was so powerful he had to turn it down, even though we had a bit of a heatwave while we were there!

As with the other reviews for this area it's a 5 minute walk to two large super markets (the slightly further one is cheaper but has a more limited range of goods) and a 10 minute walk to beaches, restaurants and bars - see my other reviews for the 'Shakers' and 'Champers' restaurants which I highly recommend.

Joy, the local owner, was there when my son arrived to hand over the keys and also visited on the final day (exactly on time) to take them back. All my correspondence and enquiries were answered very promptly and I'd have no hesitation in booking with Joy again if we visit Barbados again in future.

Date of stay: October 2015
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Price and ease of booking
Liked least: No can opener :-)
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Vivek H
Miami, Florida
“Comfortable place , great location near all the action and close to the sea”
Reviewed 1 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

Great value for money , the car came in handy . Joy ( the land lady ) was great and easily accessible . I found everything within 10 min walking. Beach, shopping and good restaurants.

The studio was clean , comfortable and had wifi .

Date of stay: March 2015
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.