“Highly recommended, good facilities and excellent...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Carol J
Dartford, United Kingdom
“Highly recommended, good facilities and excellent hosts”
Reviewed 19 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017
people found this review helpful

Footsteps to the beach is located 10 -15 minutes walk to the beach, local shops and bus stops on the south coast.
The accommodation is well equipped with all the basic essentials and the hosts Pat and Geoff are very welcoming and helpful. They assisted us throughout our stay with information and advice about local amenities and attractions and making phone calls to book taxi's and rental cars.
If you want comfortable accommodation in a quiet but central location then this is for you. Accra the local beach is lovely and offers some good snorkelling opportunities, the local bus routes give easy access to the south and west coast as well as Bridgetown.

Date of stay: January 2017
Your age range 50-64
20 Feb 2017
So Happy that you enjoyed your time at Footsteps! Thank you for the wonderful review and we hope to s you again soon!
Erik_GER
Dresden, Germany
“Awesome vacation in paradise!”
Reviewed 19 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

We had an awesome vacation on Barbados and we enjoyed the whole three weeks in this lovely accomodation.
Earlier communication was super and when we arrived everything was prepared and perfect. The place looked like the pictures at tripadvisor. The whole accomodation was very clean and has been set up very well. The WIFI and the AC worked perfect. The location was good connected to the beaches and the infrastructure. It was a good starting point to discover Bridgetown and the entire island.
Patricia and Geoffrey were perfect hosts and supported our trip very friendly - "Thanks again!".
At any time, we would book the accomodation again.

Regards,
TINA and ERIK from Germany

Date of stay: October 2016
Your age range 25-34
19 Nov 2016
hi erik and tina
thanks for the great review,it was truly a pleasure hosting tina and yourself,we are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us at "footsteps"and also your vacation on our beautiful island.
we would be both delighted to have you stay with us again if you ever return to Barbados,heres wishing both all of the very best with your future endevors.
(p.s) we had your coffe this morning,throughly enjoyed.....thanks
Cecily J
“COMFORTABLE CLEAN WELL EQUIPPED COTTAGE - HELPFUL OWNERS”
Reviewed 22 June 2016 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

This was such a great find! I was searching (last minute!) for a small studio apartment in the middle of summer and was about to give up and rebook my holiday dates when I stumbled across this oh so comfortable little studio apartment. It was just perfect for me - a large sitting room with well-stocked kitchenette, bedroom and shower room. Everything was very, very clean, and all appliances worked. As it was a working stay, I appreciated the wifi which was essential - which is always a primary consideration for me. Small outside patio area set in a pleasant garden - good for working during the day or for enjoying a glass of wine in the evenings... on arrival, owner had thoughtfully provided essentials (coffee, tea, etc) which was great as I arrived late at night well after the shops had closed...owner/manger lived on property which is always good for when things go wrong or when I had questions, but left me alone to come and go at my leisure, and allowing me privacy...close to beach, bus-stops and other local amenities. I would definitely stay here again and would have no hesitation recommending to others.

Date of stay: July 2015
Travelling group: Solo
27 Mar 2018
Hi Cecily, thank for choosing footsteps, and hope to see you in the future.... regards Patricia and Geoffrey
Dora26201...
Toronto, Canada
“A piece of paradise”
Reviewed 12 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

Perfect!!!! The apartment was in walking distance to everything inlcuding Rockley Beach, Bus Routes and Shopping. Its located in a quiet residential neighbourhood and the pictures were very accurate. The kitchen was well equipped and I enjoyed cooking local fresh dishes. My hosts were wonderful...Jack (a little jack russel) even visited me every morning to make sure i was ok. I will be sure to stay there again when I return.

Date of stay: May 2015
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Walking distance to beach and bus route and the beautiful patio
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
$USD
United Kingdom
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.