“Great time”
other travellers have booked this property
Turtle Beach Penthouse, third from the right .... the view from the living area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
relax on the fabulous terrace and drink in the views
Turtle Beach Penthouse, third from the right ....
the view from the living area
al fresco dining at Turtle Beach
living area with open plan kitchen, marble floors and high cathedral ceilings
another view of the spacious living area
master bedroom with en suite bathroom, AC and ceiling fan
second bedroom, with adjoining bathroom, AC and ceiling fan
upstairs landing with atrium leading to living area
Turtle Beach as seen from the beach
The idyllic beach at historic Speightstown
Relax on the terrace of Turtle Beach
Evening falls at Turtle Beach
Tasteful tropical furnishings throughout
entrance foyer with full bathroom, and utility area with mahogany staircase leading up to main floor
fresh fish !!
Sunset at Mullins Beach Bar
Sunset at Turtle Beach
Local beach, fantastic!
Amazing Caribbean colours
The colours of the Caribbean evening sky
The beautiful and rugged wild East coast…a 30 minute drive away
Bathsheba, on the East Coast
Evening catamaran cruise, a must 'do' on your trip
The famous Mullins Beach a 2 minute drive away, perfect for swimming and snorkelling
The fabulous powder white sand beach, Speightstown
The local pub ...... a cool Banks beer awaits....
another beautiful morning !
Thunder Bay .... sun is up :)
another stunning sunset as seen from the terrace
on your last sunset you will not want to leave :)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
“Great time”
Reviewed 15 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

Hi a big thanks to Trisha me and my family had a fantastic time staying at Trisha condo everything was perfect the location and the accommodation was great for me and my family. The people in speightstown are great they go out if there way to help you . Every day me and family went swimming in turtle beech which is just down to the right from the condo we swam with the turtles quite a few times the kids loved it .The Restaraunt in speightstown are really good we are out evernight in the little Bristol bar and all the the others Trisha has a list which she recommendeds all in all in was a great break thanks Trisha ( Paul Claire and the kids)

25 Jan 2018
Hi Paul,

So happy that you enjoyed all that Barbados has to offer, and look forward to welcoming you to my Barbados home once again.
Your family and yourself will always be welcome !

Regards
huddersfield
Reviewed 3 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

25 Jan 2018
It was a pleasure to have you visit my Barbados home, and look forward to welcoming you again in August.
I think both your family and yourself fell in love with Barbados and the Speightstown area, which is hard not to do!
Bye for now
Zionsville, Indiana
Reviewed 5 July 2017 for a stay in April 2017

6 Jul 2017
Jill ... you were more than welcome !
It's wonderful to accommodate guests who truly appreciate Bajan life :)
I'm so happy that you got to experience just some of the things that Barbados has to offer.
As you already know my house manager Jane, goes out of her way to ensure that your stay is all that you wish.
You already experienced the authentic Caribbean that is Speightstown ... it is a true gem, and long may it remain so.
Thanks so much for this great review, you are welcome back at any time.
Much love
A TripAdvisor Member
“Turtle beach”
Reviewed 18 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Trisha B has a wonderful apartment on the edge of Speightstown, overlooking the sea, just a couple of minutes walk away from beach bars, shops and restaurants. Hugo's restaurant is close but all the construction is completed with just the fitting out to be completed and it will open in November. Jane, the caretaker, is amazing, full of Bajan knowledge and liked by all the locals. She welcomes you at the apartment and tells you all you need to know about it and Speightstown. She is just a phone call away, always ready to help. As we were 'off peak' in May & June we had the whole beach to ourselves. Wonderful holiday, lasting memories - thanks Trisha and Jane.

6 Jul 2017
Hi Yvonne and thanks for your lovely review.
I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay at Turtle Beach, Speightstown is a great place to be based.
Hugo's restaurant is now finished, barring the kitchen, which is arriving from Italy, am very excited to be having such a luxury establishment just a few steps away.
I know that Jane always does an excellent job, she contributes greatly to the guests stay.
You are welcome back at any time, to once more enjoy Bajan life at it's best.
All the best
PeteandAl...
Orlando
“Lovely apartment in great location”
Reviewed 26 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

We stayed here for 2 weeks in January, we were met by Jane the house keeper who was very helpful. The apartment is large and very comfortable, it was decorated and furnished more like a home than a holiday rental which was lovely.

The Balcony overlooking the beach was why we booked it. we ate every meal out there and it was lovely setting to watch the sun set every night.

The house keeper came about 3 times and changed bed linen and towels and cleaned, there is a washer, dryer which is very handy.

I have seen on previous reviews people saying about the a/c in living area, it states very clearly that the units do not work in living area and to be honest you do not need them. We had doors opened all the time so you wouldn't have ac on.

There is some construction going on across the road, it is nearing being finished, we did experience some noise but on hole was not a major issue.

The local supermarket is very poor, but there is a great one, Massey in Hometown , great little trip on reggae bus, bus stops right outside. Great choice of food there. Also every day locals sell fruit and Veg on streets in Speightstown.

Loved Speightstown, not so touristy as Hometown - beautiful beaches, and loads of places to eat.

Speaking with Trisha, the owner about a return visit

14 Mar 2017
Hi Alyson and thanks for your lovely review!
I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay in my property.
I also love Speightstown, as it has still managed to retain it's authentic Caribbean feel. I hope it remains so for years to come.
The restaurant renovation is now nearing it's end, 6 months behind schedule, but I believe it will be a fantastic asset to have on the doorstep.
You are welcome back at any time, and as I said, you will receive preferential rates, as with any repeat guests.
Hope the weather is treating you kindly, always a shock after leaving Barbados !
Claudia M
St. Catharines, Canada
“Comfortable but needs some upgrading.”
Reviewed 15 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

The condo was right across from the beach which was nice. The view and sunsets from the balcony were beautiful. The condo was comfortable but there are things that need updating. The sheets were not as luxurious as we expected but adequate. The pillows were not in good condition at all and were very uncomfortable to sleep with. There were only two out of four air conditioners working. The two working were in the bedrooms which was a good thing since the middle bedroom doesn't have a window. All the appliances were in good working order except the dishwasher where we ended up washing the dishes by hand to get them clean. We felt safe there because of the gated entry and being on the top floor. One thing that we didn't know about was the construction going on across the street which made for some noisy mornings or lunches while eating meals. We quite enjoyed being close enough to the town that we could walk in and get meals and/or groceries. Be prepared to spend lots of money, it is an expensive island.

17 Feb 2017
Hello Claudia and thank you very much for your comments.

I do have to first answer your comments regarding the air conditioning.
If you had ever read the property description on the TA website, you would have been fully aware that the two AC units in the living area have never been attached to the mains.
The website absolutely states that there is "AC in the bedrooms only".
This was also pointed out to you in our correspondence.
It was also reiterated by my housekeeper Jane, on the day of your arrival.
This was not "small print", it was loud and clear.
I have thought to remove the units, but perhaps a future buyer would like to have them connected, although with the breeze flowing throughout the apartment, no one has ever found it necessary.

All pillows etc., are new, and were put in place by myself, only a few weeks before your arrival, so how they could be "not in good condition", is a total mystery.

I had no control over the old villa restoration in the vicinity, that is currently being transformed into an exclusive restaurant.
This was an abandoned colonial villa, and had been so for the last 25 or so years since I have known the area.
When plans became known to the community of these works, we were promised they would be completed at the end of November.
So that was completely out of my control.
As I said, I apologise for any inconvenience.
In any case, the fabulous restaurant, will be a wonderful addition to the area, and will be a super place to have right on my doorstep !

Yes, Barbados is one of the most expensive and exclusive islands in the Caribbean, you need to remember that all goods must be imported, and as such it reflects in the price. This is the same for most of the islands.
All furnishings were imported from Miami at great expense, original artwork is in place also.

I greatly appreciate your comments, and wish you more informed choices on any future trips away from your home base.

Kind regards

Reviewed 30 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
22 Nov 2016
This is a totally and completely unfair review of my property.
As is stated clearly on all websites, there is NO AC in the living area, and AC in bedrooms only. There are AC units in the living room, that have never been connected to the mains since I bought the property. I may remove them, as they are not necessary, but have left them in place for now as any future buyer may wish to have them connected., although with the breeze that flows through the penthouse, they have never been deemed necessary. This is the Caribbean.
As I said this fact is clearly stated on all websites - AC in bedrooms only.
The problem with the internet/landline was down to the fact that the telephone provider FLOW were in the process of migrating the internet throughout the building to the much faster fibre optic. This caused disruption in service for 48 hrs. A friend very kindly gave me their wifi password, for my guests to use, for the 24 hr period that it would have been required for. The guests declared that they would not feel safe logging on to another wifi, so really there was nothing else I could suggest.
Batteries are always removed from remotes when not in use, as the sea air corrodes the contacts otherwise.
There is an abundant supply of batteries in the property.
I spent the entire night on the phone to them, and it was clear that they would never be appeased. They said they wished to leave, I said OK, but thought they were being extremely hasty in their decision.
My friend that called at the apartment, was bringing the WIFI password for them to use.
As regards personal belongings being in evidence : it really depends if you call DVD's (in cabinets), Limoge pottery ....for guests use, hardback books etc etc. as personal belongings. Most guests consider these things an asset rather than the other way round.
They decided to stay the night, which was not beneficial to myself, my housekeeper Marva had to do a full stay turnaround for a one nights stay. I lost a lot of revenue on that booking, and was left with a vacant property.
These guests arrived with a negative attitude, which once in place cannot be rectified.
They will perhaps read the very detailed descriptions on the websites, that they intend to book through in the future.
Yes, they will have seen workmen on the property being renovated on the opposite end from mine, and accross the street. This is being made into a luxury restaurant, by the same owners as Cin Cin - I am pleased that this will benefit my property enormously. It will be a fantastic asset for any future guests.
Please remember this is the Caribbean, and the whole beauty of the place is it's laid back vibe.
My property is lovely and has everything you need for a great stay.
Trisha
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;