Cobblers Cove is a very relaxing property. However, Cobblers is either going to be a hit or miss. Compared to the other premium hotels in Barbados (The House, Sandy Lane), Cobblers is very quiet and much more intimate. The staff is very friendly and open; however, the smaller property does have a few drawbacks - the bar and restaurant close early, along with the pool (6:00 pm pool close time).
Besides that, the room was very nice. We stayed in room 36 with a complete ocean view. This room was set far away from the pool, which was nice. If you request an ocean view room, make sure to request a room far away from the pool, as there is always some commotion poolside.
Watersports are included! My girlfriend and I went sailing on the small sunfish, waterskiied several times when the surf was down, and enjoyed playing on the watertoys. I even ended up going surfing with one of the employees in Oistins.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury boutique resort combines Caribbean style and beauty with gracious English country living. Set amongst beautifully landscaped gardens with breathtaking coastal views, the beachside hotel has 40 suites, each individually decorated and open to the ocean and tropical garden surroundings. As a member of the prestigious Relais & Chateaux group, Cobblers Cove prides itself on its impeccable service and elegant Caribbean charm. The hotel's restaurant, The Camelot, serves island-inspired gourmet dishes made with the finest local produce. Lead by Executive Chef Michael Harrison, who has previously trained under Michel Roux Jr. At Le Gavroche in London, The Camelot was recently awarded the highly-coveted BHTA Restaurant of the Year award. Popular with couples and families alike, the resort offers a whole repertoire of activities and facilities. Thrill-seeking children and adults can enjoy complimentary watersports each day, including water skiing, sailing, kayaking and windsurfing. For golfers, Cobblers Cove has a privilege system in place at the Royal Westmoreland Golf and Country Club. For those seeking serenity and relaxation, the Sea Moon Spa offers an extensive treatment list from skincare specialists REN and Sothys, providing the perfect setting for a touch of holiday pampering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Prestigia, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Travelbag, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cobblers Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cobblers Cove Hotel Barbados
- Cobblers Cove Barbados/Saint Peter Parish