We stayed here, having being delayed by the snow cancellation of our flight to Gatwick,and having stayed at the Fairmont Royal Pavilion the previous week.
This was fantastic and was better in many ways than the FRP but not quite up to it in other ways ( but at much lower price than the FRP).
1. The food was out of this world - much better than the FRP, Tides,The Beach House, Lone Star, etc
2. The staff were lovely and seemed more genuinely friendly.
3. The management were great and allowed us to check out at 6pm.
1. Limited sun beds and very cramped area, and those that were there were "bagged" hours before they were needed - need to address this.
2. Mosquitoes - I got badly bitten. Clearly the gardens are not sprayed regularly as they should be ( I asked about this before we checked in) and mosquito coils are useless especially when there is a sign which says that there is a very sensitive smoke alarm in the bedroom!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury boutique resort combines Caribbean style and beauty with gracious English country living. Set amongst beautifully landscaped gardens with breathtaking coastal views, the beachside hotel has 40 suites, each individually decorated and open to the ocean and tropical garden surroundings. As a member of the prestigious Relais & Chateaux group, Cobblers Cove prides itself on its impeccable service and elegant Caribbean charm. The hotel's restaurant, The Camelot, serves island-inspired gourmet dishes made with the finest local produce. Lead by Executive Chef Michael Harrison, who has previously trained under Michel Roux Jr. At Le Gavroche in London, The Camelot was recently awarded the highly-coveted BHTA Restaurant of the Year award. Popular with couples and families alike, the resort offers a whole repertoire of activities and facilities. Thrill-seeking children and adults can enjoy complimentary watersports each day, including water skiing, sailing, kayaking and windsurfing. For golfers, Cobblers Cove has a privilege system in place at the Royal Westmoreland Golf and Country Club. For those seeking serenity and relaxation, the Sea Moon Spa offers an extensive treatment list from skincare specialists REN and Sothys, providing the perfect setting for a touch of holiday pampering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cobblers Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cobblers Cove Hotel Barbados
- Cobblers Cove Barbados/Saint Peter Parish