This si a piece of paradise and the people giving an excellent service make this an even better experiece. Sure the renovations are needed, actually half is closed off for renos. But the service is impecable and the stay was better than we expected.
The servers in the buffet are very attentive: to name a few, Rosa, Yummy and Ismail.
The entertainmetn group was spectacula (5 stars) they are all smiles and make your stay more enjoyable : all were good, we lucked into the nicest ChiChi and Mario as well as many other beautiful performers.
This was by far the most relaxing holiday in Cuba... if you are looking for city life or busy beacjh don't go there, it is a serene and lovely yuiet beach with 1/2 hour aqua fittness musc and the rest is calm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on the long, fine, sandy beach of Cayo Guillermo (Cuba). An oasis of relaxation. Elegant luxury. Pure water sports. Unspoilt Caribbean nature. Pleasant, modern construction style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Holiday Gems, Iberostar, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your IBEROSTAR Daiquiri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Daiquiri Hotel Cayo Guillermo
- Iberostar Cayo Guillermo
- Iberostar Daiquiri Cuba
- Iberostar Hotel Cayo Guillermo
- Iberostar Daiquiri Cayo Guillermo