“Lovely stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Comfortable airy lounge situated on 1st floor.
Well equipped modern kitchen diner. Modern shower room and toilet.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Comfortable airy lounge situated on 1st floor.
Well equipped modern kitchen diner.
Modern shower room and toilet.
The double bedded bedroom.
Bunk bedded bedroom.
Highland Cow
Benavon Cottage attached to owner's house.
Shared use of large garden.
Purple Heather in August.
Beautiful night skies.
Cairngorm reindeer.
Dramatic sun set.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Jessica W
“Lovely stay”
Reviewed 6 August 2018 for a stay in July 2018

I stayed in Benavon cottage with my husband and two young children and some family stayed across the road. It’s so amazingly quiet in the village, such a beautiful area and so relaxing. The cottage was just what we needed, had everything we needed, although the beds are abit hard now. Even had fresh milk in the fridge ready for us. So thoughtful! There was more there than I originally knew about like a travel cot, I had taken ours up, which wasn’t a problem at all but might help future families to know. Lovely holiday.

Management Response
2 Sep 2018
Many thanks for your feedback and glad you enjoyed your stay. Sorry about the travel cot, I thought it was on the facilities list, I will update this. The mattresses on the beds are firm and are turned regularly, I have not slept on them myself but have had no mention of discomfort from other guests but I must admit when I am away from home it takes me a while to get used to a different bed! It was lovely meeting you and your family and glad you enjoyed your holiday.
aberdeen
Reviewed 16 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Management Response
20 Apr 2018
I was glad when you messaged that you had a comfortable stay. Thank you for your feedback, I will move my floor plan page to a more prominent position on my web site.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing