Fantastic Trip. Hotel clean and rooms well equipped. Food great with large selection. Beach bar/restaurant - good service during the day.
Take waterproof shoes as beach very rocky/stony. Don't worry if you have no foot protection as you can buy shoes for 7 Euro's from the little store at the far end of the beach..
Buy yourself a water bed for 10 Euro's from the same shop. Great for floating around in the heat.
Pedalo hire 5 Euro's for 30 mins - hire on beach
Taxi from the airport 25 Euro's
Use the little shuttle bus to get around the resort as very hilly
Fully recommend Greek Night - fabulous food and good laugh
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An all-inclusive resort that combines nature, culture, activities and a beach holiday all in one place. With its elevated position,it offers great views over the Ionian Sea, "value for money" accommodation in double or family rooms and a vast choice of food and beverage options. Its proximity to Corfu Old Town (UNESCO World Heritage Site) and Princess Sissi's Achillion Palace makes the resort an ideal base for exploring the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Onthebeach, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Bookgreece.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aeolos Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Aeolos Beach Hotel Perama
- Aeolos Mareblue Hotel
- Hotel Aeolos Mareblue
- Aeolos Hotel Corfu
- Aeolos Orange Holiday Resort
- Aeolos Beach Resort Corfu/Perama