Celeste Mountain Lodge is a great place to re-connect with nature (and dis-connect from your laptop and phone!). The hotel is in perfect symbiosis with the environment, the food absolutely amazing (viva the Chef!) and Joel a great host. We did several treks, all recommended by Joel who perfectly understands the need of his guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Celeste Mountain Lodge is a responsible tourism establishment, located in Bijagua de Upala, the door to the Volcano Tenorio National Park and its amazing Rio Celeste (Blue River). An authentic rural area, of great natural beauty, with lots of forest and lots to do, yet so accessible! Celeste Mountain Lodge is unique for its concept and profound sustainable philosophy, its innovations, its details and original decoration, comtemporary architecture in minimalist style integrated in the environment. Surrounded by primary rainforest and hosting its own trail, you will be impressed by its fauna and flora, excellent birdwatching, impressive views onto 2 volcanoes, own own Cuisine fusion and our friendly service, casual, warm and efficient. Share a vision of the world and tourism with ethics, refined simplicity, personality, peace and nature in an unforgettable place... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Celeste Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Celeste Mountain Hotel Bijagua De Upala
- Celeste Mountain Lodge Costa Rica/Bijagua De Upala