“Brilliant”

Dining options: Reservations
Melbourne, Australia
“Brilliant”
Reviewed 3 May 2012

Great little place, food and service brilliant. Hostess is a real character and made our night.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank mistyblue14

Hobart
“Dinner”
Reviewed 29 April 2012

My family and I went here as a special treat, and I took my Mum.
Mum and Dad had loved this place in the past. It couldn't have been more wrong this time.
We had a banquet, 3 adults and 2 teenagers, there wasn't enough food for the 5 of us, we had to ask for more rice, the place was busy, however we were totally ignored pretty much by the owner, and her staff couldn't even understand or speak English very well.
My Dad came down during our dinner, he was greeted by owner with open arms, but after he left 5 mins later, again, we were ignored.
By the time we were ready to leave, the kids hadn't even got their ice-cream. When I asked for a discount, I was refused. I expressed my disappointment, and how we had been all but ignored, we were not even offered anything, actually she pretty much ignored us once again,
I will never return to this restaurant, and will tell every one I know how bad the service was.

• Visited November 2011
3 Thank Kate08Hobart
Hobart, Australia
“Chinese Basics”
Reviewed 5 January 2012

Basic good chinese takeaway. Consistent service, quality and value for money.

2 Thank KatielouAustralia
Hobart
“Convenient location, great meal”
Reviewed 30 August 2011

A nice, pleasant local Chinese restaurant. Friendly staff, and reasonably priced menu. The food was very nice, but would recommend booking ahead as there is limited seating.

I would also warn potential customers that it is BYO, and that there is a corkage fee/cost per glass. They also only open 6 days a week, closed on Mondays.

3 Thank myoung023
Melbourne, Australia
“Hidden away in Lindisfarne Village, but worth finding”
Reviewed 22 March 2011

Just in the mood for Chinese food and we stumbled across this lovely little place. We were looked after with style and humour by the owner, Linda Wong, who made us feel right at home, and served up the most delicious Chinese food we have tasted in years. Anywhere in Hobart is only 10 or 15 minutes from here, and you won't get a better feed. Will make a point of returning on our next visit.

• Visited March 2011