“Worst service ever!”

Good for: Child-friendly
Seattle, Washington
“Worst service ever!”
Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

I'd like to tell you about the food, but I can't. My husband and I arrived at 19:40 hoping to have a meal. We were turned away because it was too close to their closing time (which I understood to be 20:30). This gets chalked up as the worst customer service ever.

Visited March 2014

Hobart, Australia
“A Chinese Institution”
Reviewed 16 January 2014 via mobile

This is a fantastic little restaurant that has been wowing its guests for over 20 years in Lindisfarne. I have tried everything more than twice and some dishes countless times, I can highly recommend the satays and curries and strongly suggest you order as a group and share the meal. Linda and Barry will be sadly missed but have assisted Olivia and Charles to continue the fantastic food that has always been produced at Lee How Fook. I have been made to feel like family here for many years and the tradition continues.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Cam B
Mornington Peninsula
“Yummy food, great hosts and staff”
Reviewed 14 January 2013

Last minute decision to book on a Saturday night and they found us a table within 20 minutes of our call
Food wholesome and tasty, no MSG and hot
BYO only but no corkage charged

• Visited January 2013
Hobart
“Great takeaways”
Reviewed 14 October 2012

Waiting for takeaways isn't overquick (20 minutes), but one can always read back copies of New Idea (!) - or better still, wander up the road and browse through Woolies because about three takeaway customers is all the waiting area can comfortably hold. Anyway, the service was courteous, the prices reasonable and the Satay Beef, and Chicken and Cashews brilliant. Worth a good four stars I'd say.

• Visited October 2012
Greater Hobart, Australia
“Wonderful Asian Food!”
Reviewed 10 May 2012

I didn't know this restaurant/ Takeaway existed before yesterday. I phoned to order takeaway food and took their advice on their four most popular dishes. I asked that these be ready for collection at 5.45pm. I arrived on time and the meals were just being served - great service!

The biggest surprise came when we sat down to dine. The meals were superb.

I highly recommend this restaurant/takeaway. Next time we visit that suburb we have promised ourselves to "dine in".

• Visited May 2012