I stayed there couple of times because the service was excellent. But unfortunately the room is too small and even the room for couple were using two single beds attached together, whenever my husband and I slept, we literally fell off to floor due to the beds moved! The bathroom is fine even though the toilet seems to be a little dirty and dusty mirror but at least it got hot showers. The room has air conditioner, a fan, service phone, free wifi and a tv. Overall, it was okay because it close to Mines Mall, UPM, Putrajaya, and have lots of buses and train (KTM) in front of the hotel, plus the restaurant is next to the hotel. The rates of room for weekdays is less than weekends which is seems to be fair. It was cheap, clean room and hot showers. I am content with the service even the housekeeper were talking very loud in the hallway but when we said we are not ready to moved out, they leave us and by 30 minutes afterwards, we left the hotel. Anyway, word to the wise, don't take taxi over there, the taxi was horrible! They don't use meters and all of the taxi drivers are kinda rude.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sun Inns D'Mind, Seri Kembangan, fronting Besraya Highway (Lebuhraya Sungai Besi), is strategically located in Seri Kembangan, and is less than 1 kilometer away from the popular Mines Resort City which consists of Mines Wonderland, Mines Waterfront Business Park, Mines Shopping Fair, The Mines Golf Course and Country Club and Malaysia International Exibition & Convention Centre (MIECC) and a few others. Within a 10-kilometer radius are Royal Selangor Turf Club, Technology Park Malaysia, Bukit Jalil National Sports Complex, National Defence University of Malaysia (NDUM/UPNM), Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM), Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN). And Kuala Lumpur city centre, Putrajaya, Cyberjaya, Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) are just 20 to 30 minutes away from the hotel using the Besraya Highway (Lebuhraya Sungai Besi) and a network of modern express highways. 10-minute walking distance from the hotel is the convenient Serdang KTM Station which stops at the popular Mid Valley Megamall, the KL Sentral transport hub. At KL Sentral, through a network light rail transits (LRT), KTM commuters and public and feeder buses, guests can travel to Kuala Lumpur city Cetre, Rawang, Shah Alam, Klang, Kajang and as fas as Seremban. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Sun Inns D'mind 1 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sun Inns d`Mind Hotel Sri Kembangan
- Sun Inns D'Mind 1 Malaysia/Sri Kembangan