My stay was during the final of the world cup Argentina vs Germany, I had to watch it alone unfortunately, however the night spent here was so pleasant and relaxing I really enjoyed my time. I arrived at about 5pm on a Sunday evening and the only shop close by was a Tesco which closed at 4pm - because of this I had to buy my meal in the hotel restaurant which came to about £19 inc 2 drinks which isn't too bad but an inconvenience as I wanted to buy something for later as there was no room service. The staff were pleasant enough, a lukewarm reception from some of the ladies but a lovely elderly lady works in the restaurant (I didn't catch her name), she was ever so polite and friendly. No bars around, probably better if you travelled there by car however I was told by some locals that there really wasn't a whole lot to do in Burgess Hill anyway. The room was clean, tea/coffee facilities, all in one shampoo/conditioner/bodywash, hairdryer, basic clean decor, nice wide bathtub - all very relaxing. Breakfast was fine - cooked and continental selection, juice, some pastries, toast. All in all it's fine for a stop off to go to Gatwick or for business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You get more than just a warm welcome at the Premier Inn Hotel Burgess Hill, one of the most eco-friendly hotels in the UK, located in Burgess Hill Business Park. In fact lying midway between London and South Coast on great rail and road routes, you're spoilt for good things to do. Many guests jump at the chance to go to Hickstead Showground, world famous equestrian venue. Others buzz down to Brighton with its fabulous shops, entertainment and history. Whatever you do, round things off with tasty fare at the onsite Beefeater, before taking to your spacious room and super comfy bed. Important info For energy efficiency reasons, the bedroom windows do not open at this Premier Inn. All rooms are fitted with air conditioning. Please note that all twin rooms at this hotel consist of a double bed and a single sofa bed. Directions Exit M25 J7, join M23, continue forward onto A23. Branch left for Burgess Hill A2300. At roundabout take 2nd exit onto A2300. At next roundabout take 4th exit onto A273. Go straight across 3x roundabouts and at the 4th (Tesco) take 1st left and the hotel is on the 2nd left. Transport and local information: Gatwick Airport 20 Miles Burgess Hill Train Station 1.2 Miles Local Bus Stop 0.4 Miles Brighton 11 Miles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Burgess Hill Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Burgess Hill Hotel Burgess Hill
- Premier Inn Burgess Hill Hotel West Sussex