“Didn't disappoint. ”

Jupps Fish & Chips
Ranked #6 of 78 Restaurants in Burgess Hill
Cuisines: Fast food, British, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Didn't disappoint. ”
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

After being hyped up by my girlfriends mum and also too on TripAdvisor we took a family trip to Jupps. Wonderful stuff! Though portions were a little weighty! I don't know how I can complain about that but you guys could save yourself some money! Staff very nice, amended a mistake they made with our order and didn't make us pay the extra. Overall great experience and definitely the best fish & chips I've ever had (though I admit I'm not a seasoned veteran). Back again without a doubt.

Westerham, United Kingdom
“PROFESSIONAL TEAM”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

When you really want Fish and Chips, it has to be good. I travel 20 miles to buy my food at 'Jupps'.
Watch my meal being freshly cooked and chat with the friendly staff. Then sit in my car and savour
the best fish and chip I have ever tasted. Keep up the good work Martin.

• Visited May 2014
Burgess Hill, United Kingdom
“Best Chip Shop in Sussex!”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

The onion rings are to die for! They are a must. A great little chip shop with friendly staff. Service is a little slow but at least the food is freshly made.

• Visited March 2014
Hassocks, United Kingdom
“lovely chips”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

that i wouldn't say its the best chippy around but it does a fair sausage and chips. Service is great and speedy.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Sally-Ann G
UK
“Simply the best!”
Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

A traditional family shop that cooks and serves to order, fresh, hot and never greasy! From a single portion of chips to meals for a community group, Martins team are always happy to serve. Wouldn't recommend anywhere else!

Visited January 2014