“Great local curry takeaway”
Review of Taza

Taza
Ranked #18 of 80 Restaurants in Burgess Hill
Price range: US$14 - US$21
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I am proud to live on the same road as Taza and have often popped down there on a Friday night to pick up a takeaway. The staff are always polite and the first time we went, having just moved to Burgess Hill, the food massively exceeded our expectations. The lamb dopiaza is brilliant with tender chunks of lamb, a great sauce and poppadums and onion salad on the side. Can't wait to try their 5 course buffet.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

I have been going to the Taza for takeaway and sit down currys for 8 years ish. They have good professional manor and anything i order is always great. Upper class to other curry houses in burgess hill and good value for money. I recommend it.

1  Thank Dannyboy2105
Reviewed 7 February 2014

I've been going to Taza for many years and it's always been a favourite whenever I'm in town. My latest visit proved one thing. Nothing has changed. I went on a Friday night (I tend to avoid Fridays when eating out because it's often busy) but the wait for the food wasn't very long at all and the service was excellent. Most tables were taken but the staff were still prompt and always on hand whenever we needed another drink. The staff are always friendly and have a good sense of humour too. The food was excellent (I recommend the Mumbai Chicken) and a great time was had.

Everything was clean and tidy and the toilets are good also, very clean and spacious.

Hope to visit again soon.

1  Thank Sanders741
Reviewed 7 February 2014

I love a good curry house & this one is great! The food is slightly pricey, but the service is excellent. The most important thing is the food & it's really very good indeed. It's a shame there's not more parking at the premises but at least there are a couple of spaces. It's not too pretentious & I like that... I go for the food not fripperies!

Reviewed 1 February 2014

I went with my family and I must say the food is just exceptional and the staff looked after us very well all night because we went there to have a long night out. it was a real treat for my family and I was not disappointed by them instead I just want to say thank you for that lovely food. ill give TAZA 10 stars not 5...well done guys!!!

1  Thank John B