“Party Time”

Apollo Lasertag
Burgess Hill, United Kingdom
“Party Time”
Reviewed 1 June 2013

Wow what can I say... Well how do you entertain 8 year olds the answer is most certainly take a trip to Apollo lasertag this isn't just for boys the girls have just as much fun. Now our experience at Apollo was for our son's party right from the start of booking it was all painless and everything taken care for all under one roof all I had to try and remember was the cake!!! We booked a 2 hour time slot which was plenty of time for the kids to have 2 games of Lasertag and then a nice hot food buffet for the remainder of the time. At the end of the party the kids didn't want to go home they wanted to play more games, no arguments, some good after laser banter and a superb time had by all.

Visited June 2013
ApolloLasertag, Owner at Apollo Lasertag, responded to this review, 7 June 2013
Really pleased everyone had a good time :) our aim has always been to make the whole party experience as easy as possible for the parents and it seems we are soing just that :D

Burgess Hill, United Kingdom
“We could relax and the kids could have fun”
Reviewed 20 May 2013

We went up to Apollo as a spur of the moment treat for the kids, we had been in town and just decided to check it out.

It was a great way to unwind, have a tea and wear the kids out before we headed home.

We're so pleased that there is something like this in Burgess Hill and really grateful for it as we have two VERY lively 11 year old's.

We will definitely be back and definitely for their 12th birthday party!!

Visited May 2013
Burgess Hill, England, United Kingdom
“Fun for all ages!”
Reviewed 9 March 2013

Being a rather unfit 40 year old I was very sceptical when my wife suggested that my 7 year old twin boys would have so much fun shooting their Dad. The staff at Apollo made us very welcome and ensured that we had a very memorable time, and that the fun needn't be limited to the youngsters in the party. Very well organised, and friendly staff. Will definately be visiting again. Finally something for all ages to enjoy in Burgess Hill!!!!

Visited February 2013
Burgess Hill, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“I came to shoot [--] Zombies!”
Reviewed 2 March 2013

I wanted to be like Alan Partridge and shoot [--] Zombies in a local arcade so it was with great excitement when Apollo opened their doors as they had installed some arcade machines too!

Once you tire of shooting things on a screen you can go and play a bit of lasertag and aim a plastic gun at humans instead.

I was a total N00B to lasertag, however the various staff and marshalls were very nice in explaining the various rules and strategies to me.

Entering the arena was VERY exciting, it's the same feeling I had as a kid when going on the 5th Dimension ride at Chessington World of Adventures in 1988, only now I'm 30 and not 6.

Lasertag is actually much like playing Rainbow Six Vegas on the Xbox 360. Crouching behind cover, peeking out the sides to get a shot in and retreating, having teammates to help flank to enemy. Sadly however, there's no smoke bombs to use (perhaps they could introduce them?)

After a few minutes I became bored of hiding and decided to swiftly make my way around the arena thinking attack was the best tactic. While it was a fun way to play the game this way, I somehow finished with the second lowest score on my team! Either there was an error with the scoring (I was assured there most certainly wasn't) or I need to go back to the drawing board.

Rumour has it that overweight people are better at the game than the more athletic types such as myself, therefore I'll be getting my P.A to stock up on terrys' chocolate oranges and toblerone. I'll also be needing larger dinner plate. Some day I will return to Apollo bigger and better than ever!

Oh, and when you finish a game of lasertag, it's nice to have the opportunity to purchase a raspberry slushie drink. Jackanackanory!

Visited February 2013