“So good,been there 4 times now!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Spiral Tex Mex
Ranked #13 of 78 Restaurants in Burgess Hill
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Haywards heath
“So good,been there 4 times now!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

Just got back from our fourth visit to Spiral.I can not recommend it enough,by far the best place to eat in burgess hill!
The staff are lovely,so friendly.I must admit,I have always gone for the fish dishes,the squid on the starter menu is incredible as is the prawns.Tonight,I had the tuna steak for my main....wow!
My partner loved his Jamaican jerk chicken too!
Thanks guys.....we will be back for sure!

Visited May 2014

Burgess Hill, United Kingdom
“So good we ate here twice in 18 hours”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

Yes, it’s that good. All the earlier positive comments are accurate. A very impressive achievement given they have only been open 11 months and have a negligible promotion budget. Best way to spend < £4? Simple; dish of wedges + dish of refried beans. Delicious. No wonder they are #1 in Burgess Hill.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Burgess Hill, W. Sussex
“Fantastic!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014

Myself, partner and our 3 children went there. I must say from the outset the service was excellent and catered for our every need. the food was amazing.

Tacos to start. Chicken and beef fajitas. best I've ever had. This is the second time I've been there. I would really recommend it for all, family's or couples or whoever.

Bristol, United Kingdom
“Fabulous dining experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

I was cautious about visiting this place as I'd only ever been past and from the outside it doesn't look much - dare I say, a bit tawdry. But alas, I'm not one to cast judgement before trying for myself. I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of my meal. I ordered starter, main and dessert. My starter was a most delicious breaded cheese in tomato sauce. I followed this with their Duck Mango which was, in no small terms, to die for. Cooked to perfection, juicy and tender just how duck should be. The combination of honey and mango really was a culinary enchantment upon my taste buds. I cannot forget the accompanying potato. With, presentation fit for a king, the dish did not disappoint. Finally, their chocolate doughnut is any chocoholic’s fantasy, a truly rich sensation. The food was excellent. Presentation was that of a top class dining establishment. Service was quick and friendly. Prices were incredibly reasonable with alcohol cheaper than the local pubs/ bars. I will happily be coming back again. My only critique, if any, is the presentation of the restaurant itself. I'm aware this is completely subjective but it’s just not to my tastes and upon first arrival doesn't scream ‘you’re about to have a fantastic meal’ more like ‘this feels a bit cheap’. Maybe this is part of their plan to gently bestow upon themselves a rather large dash of modesty, in preparation for the almighty collision when the remarkable quality of the food strikes the customer.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank McLovelyJubley
Torquay, United Kingdom
“Amazing food and friendly staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014

I visited on the 14th of April, it was my first time here and I didnt know what to expect. I had the Texas BBQ Burger, and it was delicious. It was the best burger I have ever had. It came with some chips which were also delicious. I also had a coffee with my meal, the coffee was amazing. The staff were very friendly and took my order straight away, the service provided was perfect.

In fact I enjoyed my evening that much, that I returned the following day. This time I had the Steak, this was also very nice. It came with a delicious sauce! There was also chips with it, and they were cooked just right. This was my first time visiting Burgess Hill, and I will definitely be returning to this Restaurant when I next visit.

Overall the restaurant is very professional and clean, it has a pleasant atmosphere. The food comes out very well presented. Would definitely recommend to anyone.