“I would never stay in this hotel again”
Review of Hotel Bonbon

Hotel Bonbon
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Dunajska Streda
Hotel Bonbon
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Dunajska Streda
Bratislava, Slovakia
“I would never stay in this hotel again”
Reviewed 18 September 2011

We stayed in this hotel in august 2011 and as it changed the owner we must say that the quality of all the services is very poor. We used the pool as it was very hot weather and asked about the shower outside cause we wanted to use it before we go to the pool (was not working), I think that everyone should do so otherwise it is very unhygienic. Also the area was very dirty and untidy. We were told that if we do not like it we do not have to stay here. I was very confused about this because I think that the Hotel is nice but the managment should do their best to make their guest happy and never say anythink like this. I must say that for the next time we will deffinitely choose a different place to stay.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Katie2503

Solo
  • Slovak first
Melbourne
Reviewed 28 July 2010

The extended family stayed there but we were constantly in and out of the hotel. I saw the rooms and the beds and they were comfortable, and I did not hear any complaints. The thing that really stood out was the service. On the first couple of nights the family missed the included dinner so the person running the hotel who did not speak their language (french) got somebody who could speak french on the phone to explain what was included in the hotel. This service continued on in a number of ways on one of the days we needed a hair dryer so we asked at reception if they had one but they did not so they called somebody and about an hour later came up to the room with a hair dryer. We also used them to find out travel information if they could not understand our english they would either us an online tranlation tool and type on the computer of phone someone with better english. The last thing that stood out was one night we came after the dinner buffet finished but instead of telling us its over they prepared some food for us. Overall I was really impressed by the service.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank MelbourneDaniel
Zlin
Reviewed 28 September 2009

Hotel bonbon is very quiet with friendly athmosphere. There is very nice leisure area with indoor/outdoor swimming pool. Rooms are comfortable, with TV, nice bathroom and balcony.
It's really nice stay if you want to relax your body and your mind.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled as a couple
London
Reviewed 14 February 2009

My girlfriend and I stayed at this hotel for my 30th birthday in Feb 2009. We got a very good deal as the rooms where half price during the off season, they also included breakfast both days in the deal. The staff were friendly and when we checked in they gave us a massive family room instead of a double as it had a balcony and the hotel was not fully occupied. The room itself was clean enough, warm and importantly quiet, its a 3* hotel so we were not expecting the ritz! The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was ok, my only criticism was that there was no actual shower (just an attachement to the taps on the bath but it was ok). Breakfast was the standard affair, buffet style with ample choice - same for dinner. I tried the steak on the first night and while the portion was small it tastred great even if it did cost 16 euro! While out for a walk the second evening we found an Italian place (walk out of the hotel, turn left, walk roughly half a mile following the road until you get to a roundabout and its on the corner) which was fantastic value for money as well as being very, very tasty. Try the lasagne or the pasta - very tasty. The leisure centre is very good with a decent sized pool (the outside pools were closed) and a fantastic circular steam room!

All in all we greatly enjoyed our stay but we got a good deal, if you get the same then I cant recommend in enough as a nice littel hotel to spend 2/3 days in relaxing.

• Stayed February 2009, travelled as a couple
#5 of 8 in Dunajska Streda
No photo provided
Penzion Fortune
#4 of 8 in Dunajska Streda

Been to Hotel Bonbon? Share your experiences!