“Why can't more restaurants be like this.”
Review of L'Escale Village

L'Escale Village
Ranked #1 of 9 Restaurants in Deols
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Why can't more restaurants be like this.”
Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

I drive down to the south of France many times a year and I route my trip to feast here.
The €16.95 three course meal is the most fantastic value I have eaten anywhere.the onion/fish soups are exquisite,the mains are fantastic,I go the cheese board which us memorable.service is perfect friendly but not gushing,go with the pichet wines.
A meal worth driving hundreds of miles for for appx €50.00.per couple.
Beat that

• Visited December 2013

Stevenage, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Second time and equally impressed”
Reviewed 30 January 2014

I occasionally escort shipments to Toulouse for work. This is the second time I've visited Resto L'Escale and it's every bit as good as my first experience.
I had the Jambon de Pays to start followed by Foie de boeuf Provencale.
I was advised by our French pilot car driver to order my beef "rose". I did and he was right. Fantastic honest French food as enjoyed by truckers and locals on an evening out both.

• Visited January 2014
Chateauroux, France
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A ballet of good service and food”
Reviewed 5 September 2012

We live and work near Chateauroux and we go to this restaurant very often. It is always packed but the service is superb (it is almost like a ballet watching the waiters serve and move around the customers ). The food is good - especially the shell fish, which it is well known for in this area - always fresh. Well worth a visit.

• Visited September 2012