“Beautiful!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Zulu Lounge

Zulu Lounge
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Portinatx
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Cheap Eats, View, Bar Scene, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Brunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Leeds
“Beautiful!”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I went here for my 40th in a group of 13 we had a excellent night the food was amazing the paella was the best I have ever had. Service was great the location is stunning and the food plentiful and tasty. Glad I went and if I'm ever in portinatx again I will defo go back.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank LeedsCountryman

• Polish first
Coupar Angus, United Kingdom
“Never disappoints”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Always visit this fab restuarant on our yearly visit to Portinatx simply because the food is 1st class, the service is friendly and efficient and the view is to die for - not to mention the SANGRIA lol. Found it strange to read a review from someone who said they weren't made welcome with their young child as we have been visiting this place since our yougest son was a toddler with no problems at all. Had a fantastic Greek salad and chicken fajitas this year whilst my hubby had chilli and my son chicken nuggets and chips - absolutely fantastic as always. Hope to see you all again in 2014.

• Visited October 2013
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Nice view for a drink in the sun”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

Stopped by here for a drink before lunch at another restaurant. Service a bit on the slow side, but as we were on holiday, not a problem! There are tables and parasols outside with lovely views of the beach and bay, as well as tables in the main restaurant/bar area, which are under cover, set into the hillside. Single male and female toilet available to customers at the far end of the seated area. Prices average for the area. Nice place top while away an hour over a drink or two.

• Visited September 2013
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Good food - terrible service”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

We had a really good meal here but had to wait for over an hour for it! The setting was fantastic along the beach front watching the world go by and the sunsets - well, they were brilliant. Cost was average but don't get a table out of view of the waitress or you be drawing your pension before you get service!

Visited September 2013
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Lovely meal with beautiful views of Portinatx”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

We ate here once during our stay in Portinatx but visited most days for cocktails, beer and sangria as the sun was setting. The views are spectacular as you can chose to sit outside with your drinks if you wish. We tried cocktails there as they have a very good list of both alcoholic and non alcoholic cocktails and they are huge, so pretty good value for money. The service each time we were there was impeccable. No sooner had we sat down, than the lady who was serving was over to collect our order. The litre of sangria was very nice too, 12 euros for the jug.
When we came here to eat, I had the chilli con carne. It was a fabulously large plate with just the right amount of spice to it. I was really full when I was only half way through but it was so delicious I had to finish it all. My partner had a burger with fried egg, bacon and cheese on it. This was also large and we realised we had made a mistake ordering a side of fries too. I found it was good value for money and made a nice change from the all inclusive. I can definitely recommend the Zulu Lounge for food, drinks or both!

• Visited September 2013