Portinatx Beach Club Hotel
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
Priceline
1,329 results
All reviewsprivate beachanimation teambar staffbeach barmountain bikingfishsky barrifle shootingkids clubmain poolgreat holidaytennis courtsmini clubsaladevening showstable tennisall ages
Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed at club portinatx for 10 nights rooms very clean not a lot to do in portinatx food was not good at all hair in my food 3times not able to get a drink until 8 in the morning entertainment staff never approached my son once to join in very poor all inclusive

• Stayed: August 2014
3  Thank Tomthum2469
Reviewed 27 August 2014

just got home after spending 10 nights at club hotel portinatx had a fab time.entertainment team were brilliant.food good room a little on the small side but all in all a very good holiday looking to re book very soon to go back next year a big thankyou to Lillo,stani ,tina, adi, stephie , andre,jarrik,charlotte .

Room Tip: the quad room kids and parents sleep in 1 room, lots of stairs and very hilly area , walking distance to town of portinatx /next beach along. hotel gets confused on lots bookings we and others got double booked got sent to partner hotel till room was free..
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Ben H
Reviewed 26 August 2014

My partner and I stayed at the Club Hotel Portinatx for 4 nights in May 2014 and had a lovely relaxing time. We found the transfer long and didn't enjoy the windy roads but were glad to arrive and get to our room. we stayed right at the far end of the hotel with a lovely view of the sea. On arrival we got changed and went straight for lunch. we did find that there was a lot of queuing for food at most meal times and the food was what you would expect for all inclusive but we were satisfied with the food at all times. Our room was nice - we had quiet a bit of external noise from where we were located but this was ok. We also had an issue the first night but the problem was resolves immediately by the maintenance staff, which we were grateful for. We didn't have the best of weather while there but on the sunny days we relaxed by the pool and by the beach. On the cloudier days we walked to the town and enjoyed the surrounding areas. My partner enjoyed the daily activities, especially football, table tennis and darts. Overall we had a good time and would recommend to other couples. I can imagine though over the summer holidays the resort is very busy with families and children but when we went it was a nice relaxing experience.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2014

With a friend we stayed at the Club Hotel Portinatx 1 week.
Upon arrival we were not able to have the rooms we were meant to because there was overbooking. However, the next day we were able to have our superior rooms. The boss of the reception was kind and we were able to have compensations (wifi & late check out). The only negative point was that we had to ask for a compensation when it should be naturally offered to the client straight away. We should not have to ask.
At the reception desk I would also like to thank very much Angélique and Musa. They were both very kind and very helpful.

Negative aspects:
- A lot of children at the hotel so as a group of friends it is not ideal. This place is more for family's. It is also not very resting for that matter.
- The "cocktails" at the bar were deceiving. Ordering a Mojito i was looking forward to having a nice fresh mojito with mint and ice. It was just some mix that came straight out of a machine and was very sugary....the same applied for all cocktails. If you wanted something more natural you needed to order something like Martini coke.
- We had superior rooms and access to the "VIP" area (there are 2). I found it unfortunate that we could not access both VIP places. You can only access one.
- The jacuzzi was not very warm and the water was not clean. It looked turned...looking at the water you could not see the bottom of the tub.
- The location of the hotel is quite far from everything. Thank god we had rented a car and were able to go to Ibiza and other beaches everyday. If not there are not many buses that come there and taxi's cost a fortune!
- One annoying situation was one day at the restaurant at lunch time I had taken a peach and in the end I was not hungry anymore and decided I would take it and eat it at the beach a bit later as a snack. This man from the restaurant came rushing after me and would not let me take the fruit! I really did not understand this and it bothered and annoyed me! There were no peaches at the snack area and we are allowed to have access to food all the time anyways with the "VIP" bracelet so why run after me as if I am a thieve just because I took a peach?! That same man was NOT very pleasant nor kind during the whole stay. The others working at the restaurant were a bit nicer.
- The wifi is not very good the connection is quite feeble and it takes a lot of time to send emails etc. Although the last day we left they had just changed the system and we were able to test it for a few hours it seemed to be a LOT better and faster. Hopefully it will stay that way.

Positive:
- Able to eat and drink at any time of the day until midnight.
- Fresh fruits such as melon, watermelon and apples are always avaible. The melon was delicious.
- The buffet allows you to eat healthy.
- Free parking
- Rooms were always cleaned very well - thank you very much!
- The view from the superior rooms and from the VIP area is beautiful.
- My friend had a massage in the SPA and really liked it. The employees were very nice and the massage very good.

Room Tip: Take superior rooms. You will have a nice view and will be in a more quite area!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Laurence F
Reviewed 25 August 2014

We holidayed at Club Hotel Portinatx from 2nd to 17th August 2014.

Our daughter is 17 and son 14, ages where sometimes its difficult to keep them amused.
The entertainment team worked tirelessly, are friendly and superb hosts.
The shows on an evening are wonderful, a mixture of classic and modern themes which kept everyone entertained. Very well done to Andra and her team.

The hotel itself is a good 3 star. The rooms are small but adequate, the pool could and should be larger although there are many other quieter areas if you want to relax in the sun. (By the rifle area) The beach is small but beautiful and having a beer or two at the beach bar while looking out over the bay is certainly a highlight. There are plenty of activities for the kids to participate in whilst I enjoyed the 5 a side late on in the afternoon. (well done Ollie even though you always picked yourself on the best team).

VERDICT....A wonderful, relaxing, well organized holiday which I would recommend to families,.

Room Tip: We were in room 189 which although is up around 30 steps is quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family