after just returning from this hotel after a 2 week all inclusive honeymoon I must say how disappointed we both are, the only positive point I can say is the hotel reception staff are very polite. the waiting for the restaurant can get frustrating sometimes the bar staff are rude and pretend they do not understand, the hotel and around the beach smells of sewage, we emailed the hotel prior to going saying it was our honeymoon and to confirm we had asked for a sea view and if they could make the holiday anymore special, of course they emailed back saying they would try but they did not do anything at all special not even a sea view. this hotel is for Germans only and at one stage there was about 3-4 couples that were English. There is a view shops nearby by but trust me after 1 week you have seen everything they have to offer, needless to say we will not be going back to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated directly in front of the Portinatx beach. The beautiful setting offers the perfect combination of magnificent pinegroves and a breathtaking view of the idyllic Cala Portinatx beach. Located in a quite resort making it ideal for families and couples. Rooms: Sat-TV. Fridge. Ventilator. Balcony. Sport & Leisure: Three swimming pools, children's pool. Table tennis. Pool table. Evening shows. Gastronomy: Generous breakfast and dinner buffet. Lounge & pool bar. Services: Babysitting service. Car rental. Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Grupotel Oasis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grupotel Oasis Portinatx, Ibiza
- Grupotel Oasis Hotel Portinatx