Gave it a day to settle before writing my review on this hotel. Well you get what you payed for except for the drunken fat thugs who were English who thought they were big, wrong you were just idiots abroard showing yourself up, they should have been shown the door out, this is a family hotel for children.
On arrival we were given our keys to a great room 316 with fantastic pool and sea view .then we were told they had some sandwiches and drinks for us in the restaurant, which was not expected and we have never had in other hotels.our room was clean and basic. Not very good shower but it worked.apart from no hot water for a day .
The pools are beautiful and well maintained , three of them in tiers with water falls.
The snack bar is next to the bottom pool which is for children but the snack area is quite grubby, dirty could do with a power wash.
The Buffett food is good choice and we found we had something we could eat every night and at lunch time, either meat or fish dishes, not a great deal for children to choose from except chips in abundance, nice salad, not grand but 2to3 star service.
Outside terrace was lovely but you diced with the sea gulls and occasionally target practise with dinners !
We heard some people moan about everything from rooms to food to the length of time to the town to not even having night clubs, pathetic really, DONT GO. I F YOU WANT NIGHT. lIFE. The bar shuts at 1145pm on the dot.
Very steep entrance to reception from drop of area so if you have disability be warned, many steps everywhere.hotel is on three levels and the rooms are on 9 levels all steps.
It' takes about 10 - 15 mins walk down hill to the beaches in Portinax, but so worth it , they are to die for and so safe for children.
Again we knew what to expect before we went as we google earthed and you tubed , but the hotel is a bit faulty towers and needs to be shut for a year and brought upto standard.
Last but not least the sunset is the second best sunset in the world apparently next to Hawaii, and believe me you won't be disappointed. Dolphins were seen in our bay apparently but I missed them , shame. So hope this helps and if the owner or manegment are reading this, please get the hotel up to standard, it's a fantastic location and has great potential, don't let it flies down .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club vista Bahia is the ideal hotel to enjoy pleasant and relaxing holidays. We underline its location by the sea on the beautiful steep. This environment allows guests to enjoy the sounds of nature, impressive sunsent and pleasant walking. Located in the beach Cala Xarraca de Portinatx at 29 km from Ibiza city centre, the ideal place to enjoy the tranquility of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Club Vista Bahia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Vista Bahia Hotel Portinatx
- Hotel Vista Bahia
- Vista Bahia Hotel
- Club Vista Bahia Ibiza
- Club Vista Bahia Portinatx, Ibiza