“You get what you pay” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #26 of 27 Hotels in Hanioti
Bitola, Republic of Macedonia
“You get what you pay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2013

I stayed here with my family this year. I think that you get what yiu pay. The rooms were not excelent. The food was perfect, most various, also we had many types of drinks. The hotel has 2 pools, playgraund for the kids. Its not far from the beach 3 minutes, and 5 minutes walking to the centre. Again i will say, yiu get what you pay.

• Stayed September 2013
6 Thank DemirovI

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
Bitola, Republic of Macedonia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2013

I was at Grand Victoria hotel in Hanioti with my girlfriend for the past 10 days. For the price this is excellent hotel. The food is fantastic, there is food for every taste. The hotel is not on the beach but with normal walking you will be there in 3-5 mins. From the hotel to the center of Hanioti you will be for 5-10 mins normal walking. For a couple or a family who like peaceful holiday this hotel and Hanioti is excellent, but I think it is not for people who like parties since I did not saw night bars or clubs.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
10 Thank Talevski
Boston, Massachusetts
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2013

The worst from food ,amenities ,and customer service,no one would speak English or give you details about what time is dinner and where.
Don't waist your money on those unfriendly people,sheets food .

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
7 Thank Livia P

Travellers are raving about these Hanioti hotels

Serbia, Nis
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2013

I stayed in a maisonette with cousins, total 2 adults and 3 children. Although I see mostly bad comments, we have been really satisfied. We did not any fantastic conditions and service, as we are very well aware what it means 3 star in Greece. So, we had our sheets changed 3 times in 10 days, cleaning every day, towels changed every day, TV and air condition ok, no extra payments, parking was free of charge, no water shortage / we stayed mid August. Food was very good, everything warm and aboundand, but restaurant was overcrowded sometimes. there are 2 swimming pools, one of which has a pool for babies, also, children playground, as well as a lot of space to sit around the pool and restaurant. The beach is 300 m away, everything is near, as Hanioti is a small village. The only strange and really annoying thing is that they allow extremely loud music from the pool side at night, and if your room is in such position, no sleep until 2 am. So, good for Greek 3 star hotel. Do not expect Four Seasons, this is clean and functional accommodation.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank mutikika
Belgrade, Serbia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2013

We stayed in this hotel for a ten days (two children, wife and me) and it was the worst choice that we selected.
As Lidija M from Macedonia said: "The hotel was ranked according to greek criteria as a three star hotel". I wouldn`t give them one star.
First of all we paid hotel with a parking, TV, aircondition...
It has a parking and as I see, that parking is a public parking.
It has a TV but not remote control. Before us, in our room, there was some Russians - I think - they set up 10 channels on Russian language. When we talked with the people on the reception about this problem, they said that the remote controler is on service and they will call us when it comes. As I expected, it never came.
Aircondition - starts to work by himself in the middle of the night. I think we had a gosts in our room.
Restaurant - they have 40 tables for two hundred guests. But not all guests are from hotel - many people comes from apartments in Hanioti. Food is OK.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank Marko S
Bicaz, Romania
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2013

I stayed in this hotel for a week with the boy for two years and my mother, I went on a ticket as inclusive.asa all written and other hotel consists of three buildings, two are fully renovated, one is renovated area, I paid for a superior room (on the net have standard and superior rooms) and I got a room in building semirenovata, room was not clean! that my camera was stolen perfume, the only thing of value camera.Angajatii left and most tourists were Russian employees at the front desk when I told my complaints about the room took no attitude .... a total indifference in the aspect of meeting clientilor.Mancare catgeorie average diversified after three days could eat those extra mereu.In repeated many parts of the concept of all inclusive respectat.NU did not know how to respect our customers! Compared to Spain, Italy, Romania ... are even lower ! down all .... at least acst hotel services Laat us bitter.

Room Tip: rooms in two buildings fully renovated 34 rooms not believe up to 56 plus 98-102 .... No rooms in th...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank cati c
Veles, Republic of Macedonia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2012

Hi, we booked this hotel from Noa travel in Macedonia and we made the worst choice ever.
The hotel was ranked according to our agency statement and greek criteria as a three star hotel.
According to us it deserves only one star.
First of all there was no elvator ,and the room was at 4 floor ,so we had to caryy our lugage in hands climbing the stairs. Our room was very small, shower did not work properly, there was no warm watter and in the time when everyone returns from the beach (around 18-19h) there was no water at all and the toilet flush was not working at all. The rooms are not quite renovated. The aircondition barely cooled and was all moldy so the whole room was smeeling.
After all this, we asked to moved to another (better) room, and they were like kinedly with us, and gave us new room, which was even more terrible. We had to call maintainer 3 days in a row for a different reasons. The room smeels and was muggy, the closet and blankets inside smelled and there was nowhere to put our clothes so we had to keep them in a suitcase. And I think the worst thing was that the balcony door did not lock so we had to rely with the table.
The only normal thing was the food, which was delicious but always the same including free local alchocol drinks for the dinner (ouzo, red or wite wine, beer, juices, tea ..) - but they were served in a plastic cups, the restorant was not airconditioning and it was full of flies flying on the plates and the food. The breakfast was served between 7.00 - 9.30, and we had to run out of bed to catch it.
The swiming pools was filled with hairs and feathers from birds.
I will NEVER go there again , even if they pay me for that.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple