Ikos Oceania
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sokratis Hotel(Nea Moudania)
  • Beachfront
Hotel Eleni Dimitra(Halkidiki Region)
View Hotel
Kassandra Mare Hotel(Nea Moudania)
  • Pool
View Hotel
Portes Beach Hotel(Nea Potidea)
  • Breakfast included
3,170 results
All reviewsa la carte restaurantsmain restaurantgreek tavernanext yearbeach barmini barmount olympusinfinity poolsea urchinslocal townbuffet restaurantmain poolhigh standardjunior suitenothing is too much troublesea viewkids club
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 October 2012

Stayed this year with my wife and son we had a wonderful stay at this fantastic all inclusive resort, from the moment we arrived to the time we left TimIo (the manager) and his staff made sure our holiday experience was faultless. If you want a relaxing holiday, then the Oceania is the place for you and if you do have children I would thoroughly recommend it as the staff make such a fuss of the kids. Our 8 year old son had a fantastic holiday making lots of new friends and had an absolute ball
The food is great all over the hotel but especially in the the Greek (awesome Kleftico) also the Asian and Italian restaurants are great, unlike what other people have written we had no problem booking for them.We opted for a room upgrade to block 5 which has its own pool and bar with fantastic sea views, well worth the extra.
I have never returned to a holiday hotel/destination before,but we are already booking for next year, a wonderful hotel in a great location ran by staff who care

Room Tip: upgrade to block 5
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank john f
Reviewed 24 October 2012

We stayed in The Oceania In October and had a fantastic holiday. Not one complaint from me. All the resaurant's were amazing. The rooms were very spacious and clean. I wish I had remembered more of the names of the Staff who were amazing but my memory is poor. ALL the staff went out of their way to help. I would like to say a special Thanks to Dafy in The Greek Taverna who made sure we had a very special evening. He made every guest feel Special, Thank you Dafy. We will definately return to this Hotel!!!! Only one positive comment....Please put tables in the Kids entertainment area rather than the chairs being conference style :;)))))

Room Tip: Room 5311 was good for us :)
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 October 2012

We had a wonderful holiday from start to finish. It not only suited me and my husband but also our 8 year old as well. The hotel management and staff were 2nd to none and we are already booking for next year!! The hotel has a lovely setting and the food is very good especially the specialsit restaurants.
The hotel accomodation is very nice and well cleaned and looked after.
From the time we walked into the hotel we were greeted by Timo the manager and he made sure that our whole holiday experience was a good one along with the rest of the staff. The show that were put on by the entertainment staff were also very good and due to their performance of Thriller we are now going to see it London as well!!! Thanks for a great holidayxx

Room Tip: We had the upgraded room which has its own swimming pool as well and this was well worth it. It faced out to sea and was very quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 October 2012

Another fantastic stay at this fabulous hotel. This place is truly hard to fault and judging by some of the recent reviews I would like to know where these people normally holiday! From the minute you arrive to the time you leave the staff and management can not do enough for you. It is all these people that take this hotel head and shoulders above their competitors. I don't know how he does it but Timo manages to employee and retain the best staff who so obviously enjoy their jobs. They really cannot do enough to ensure everyone enjoys their stay and takes away priceless memories. Right down to housekeeping and reception / porters. It was great to return and see so many familiar faces which in itself is a credit to the hotel in retaining such good staff. The other thing is this hotel is always improving and it is so noticeable when you return, can't wait for next May and have already booked with the hotel and easyjet.
The Greek restaurant opening for breakfast is a must and the poached eggs were to die for! I have to say that all 3 a la carte restaurants were great but my favourite was the Greek, I am still craving the lamb kleftico! But hey they are all fantastic. Cannot fault the main restaurant as there is so much choice and the wine served in carafes is of a very good quality, red white or rose.
Stayed in block 5 and have to mention both Lilla and Irena who looked after us so well we didn't want to come home. All in all a truly fantastic holiday and can't wait to come back. Timo don't let me down, you had better be there or I will come and find you. Miss Marple has nothing on me.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KFox1969
Reviewed 21 October 2012

We have just returned from a week's stay in this lovely hotel. The meet and greet at the front door is rather special ..... Especially when you catch your first glimpse of the magnificent sea view. We were a party of 11 and it was nice that efforts were made to accommodate us together in the a la carte restaurants. We did not mind for the main restaurant as we sometimes ate at different times anyway. The weather was sensational whilst we were there which was an added bonus.

The junior suite rooms in block 4 were lovely with perfect views of the sea. No faults with these rooms for 2 adults and a 12 yr old. However, for 3 adults I would not recommend the camp bed in the junior suites for any longer than a week. Service to the rooms was impeccable.

Food in the main restaurant was lovely with a good variety every night. In itself the dining room is a bit canteen like but what else could you really expect when catering on that size. Service could at times be a bit slow for drinks and cutlery... But depended on the time you arrived. We managed to book each of the a la carte restaurants and thoroughly enjoyed each of them in different ways. Service was excellent (especially in the Italian) and food choices were good. Overall the majority in our party liked the Greek taverna best for food (we had meze of food) but personally I didn't think the service was perhaps so attentive. I also found that during the day when it was open for lunch.

We found the only negatives of this hotel were:
1) the evening entertainment shows being held in the Helios hall. It felt like attending at a committee meeting and not comfortable at all. The daytime entertainment was good with a good choice of activities to join in with.
2) the cocktails were a bit watery and not really up to the standard which had been expected

It is a lovely hotel with great service and I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone looking for a real chill out week's holiday.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family