I have just returned from a wonderful stay at the Oceania we chose to fly with Ba as the times were better on the return leg we squeezed the morning in sunbathing before our flight .
Maria at the hotel was fantastic nothing was too much for her all the staff were brilliant we couldnt fault it in any way the rooms were lovely and spacious and spotless cleaned everyday the Mini bar was restocked everyday Beer Bottles of Wine Water Fruit Juice and this was all free
never ever had to reserve a pool bed plenty and very comfortable plus 2 towels fresh waiter service to the pool side snacks and Icecreams milkshakes we were in our element free dvd for the rooms thats if yiou stayed in there was so much to see and do we went off on the free shuttle bus to the town shopped till we dropped you can walk along the beach we wer buying so much stuff from the huge market we had to catch the bus ..Entertainment in the evening was brilliant the Ala Carte restrarants were fab we also used the indoor spa and pool prices were great real pamper sessions highly recommend it we have booked straight away with a lady called Clarissa Edgar who works for Sani holidays .com she had the best prices and arranged everything for us from start to finish and even called us on our return to see if we had enjoyed our holiday we have been with lots of Companies and no one looked after us like she did which was really nice
you can call her on 0800 883 0836 to book we thought she deserved a mention I would say that the Oceania Club is suitable for everyone
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the crystal blue Aegean, the luxurious Ikos Oceania is located 30 minutes from Thessaloniki International Airport.The highlight of this stunning setting is the 350m long natural sandy beach, fringed by pines, olive groves and cypress trees. Dispersed amongst the 15 acres of well-groomed gardens, the spacious, elegant guest rooms and suites offer panoramic sea views with Mount Olympus in the background. As of 2015, Oceania will feature four a la carte restaurants along with the Flavors international buffet restaurant. Guest will find six superb bars indoors or in the lavish gardens. The Infinite Lifestyle Dine-Out program offers guests the opportunity to enjoy the authentic menus offered by local restaurants in the nearby picturesque town of Nea Moudania. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ikos Oceania reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceania Club Hotel Nea Moudania
- Oceania Hotel Kassandra
- Oceania Club Halkidiki
- Oceania Greece
- Oceania Club Greece
- Oceania Resort Greece
- Ikos Oceania Halkidiki, Greece